Any london plasterers...what's the average m2 rate?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lydon

Can anyone tell me what the average metre rate is in london/surrey for external rendering, skimming and float and set with render?

Cheers

merlin said:
render £5 m2
float & set £3.50m2
skimming £1.50 m2
hope this helps ;)

you gota be joking? render at 3.50? how much do people go on ina day.. it fort people would only get about £50on a day max

really!? on the course they told me it was £100 render, £40 float and set and £25 skim?? :D

lol

render up from 30 to 40 quid for sqm...float and set around £10 per sq meter... and skim around 5 to 8 quid all for domestic market depending on background although if u look thruy many many many previous threads it would have told u this ....merlin is talking out of his chuffer at 3.50 a meter for render...did make me giggle tho

i aint been on here for a good while......and the same price questions are coming again and agin.........oh dear....maybe im off agin....
ps hope everyone is well

double what Merlin said and you might be near what you want maybe not what you will get, and dont come on here asking about prices on your first post if you want to join the family.

here we go again... I charge a lot of money for my services so if your pricing against me you will probably get the job... but i know that price does not always dictate how competent or desperate the plasterer charge what you think you are worth per day but make sure that if you want to earn £4-£500 a day you do a damn good job and cover the m2.
When i was younger i was always going in with very reasnoble prices lets say £200.00 for a 10 L x 3 W x 2.4 H extension walls and ceiling but i could knock them out in 6 hours no probs, but the greedy builders thought that £200.00 for 6 hours work was to much money.. and im going back 20 years now... they wanted me to take 3 days to do the job ie £65,00 a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.