Any lime plasterers here?

Members online

Hi fellow spreads Iv done a few internal lime jobs now and have a chance to take on my own but not sure what to charge per m2? It's on stone and looks pretty bad so will need 3 coats to bring out flat to skirting line plus top coat so 4 coats total. Was think thinking £35/£40 a m2 does that sound about right? Labour only

Was reading articles the other day about the amount prices have gone up in all trades this year

Hi fellow spreads Iv done a few internal lime jobs now and have a chance to take on my own but not sure what to charge per m2? It's on stone and looks pretty bad so will need 3 coats to bring out flat to skirting line plus top coat so 4 coats total. Was think thinking £35/£40 a m2 does that sound about right? Labour only
Double it and 20 on top so a 100 a square that’s going rate down my way a tons of it as well

sorry pal but prices are usualy a no go on here