Any left handed plasterers

Members online

I'm one of those left handed freaks you speak of, it often works well working with a right hander.
I never said freaks lol . I write with my left n eat and other things lol but play sports n plaster with me right . That makes me of x men

I'm the same John, write with my left, plaster with my right. Didn't know which arm to use at first, can remember the the tutor asking me what hand I was, said I didn't know! Looked at me like I was a right mong. Told me to pick one and stick with it, wish I could swap now it's f**k*d and needs a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of those left handed freaks you speak of, it often works well working with a right hander.
So true! I worked with a lefty for years and it was great. He starts on the right side and I start on the left and we meet in the middle of the wall. None of that starting in the middle ahead of the other righty business.

Sounds like the lefty in the op was still working left to right instead of going full south paw style.

I'm left handed. I'd say it probably does look awkward, one tha labourers is left handed and it looks awkward as f**k watching him shovel onto a board, although thats the same way I do it. I was in a 3and one of lefties lol. That has to be a rare occurrence.

Left handers are the work of the devil

They don't have a soul you know. Same as Gingers.

I worked with a left handed fella once. It went great meeting in the middle until he knackered the edge on his trowel. I ended up having to do all the graft because we couldn't find a left handed trowel in any of the builders merchants, so he had to get one delivered. Two weeks it took and by then, the job was finished.

I worked with a left handed fella once. It went great meeting in the middle until he knackered the edge on his trowel. I ended up having to do all the graft because we couldn't find a left handed trowel in any of the builders merchants, so he had to get one delivered. Two weeks it took and by then, the job was finished.

Haha I'm a lefty and a ginger.
I don't have a soul when I'm collecting money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are left hand jobs better though
?
I'm a right handed plasterer but always use my left hand for a thrap....it makes it feel like someone else is giving you one (try it out -it's brill). So the answer to your question is yes, left hand job is better

I'm a right handed plasterer but always use my left hand for a thrap....it makes it feel like someone else is giving you one (try it out -it's brill). So the answer to your question is yes, left hand job is better

In the army, you're trained to sit on your hand for 10 min before you tug. Feels like someone else doing it.

In the Navy, you're trained to sit on your own tool for ten minutes ... that way, it feels like you're pulling someone else off.

The question.

THE question -

If you find yourself half an inch into your nan, and your grandad is half an inch into you.....

Do you push forward or back?
That would be a bit weird, as both mine are dead..........but it is one of "those" questions.......

Where did he get his left handed trowel from bud?

Where did he get his left handed trowel from bud?
holy-thread-resurrection-batman.jpg

Once worked with one and just couldn't get me head round how he was doing it . Totally back to front . Decided it was best if we were in different rooms
Are left handers better plasters? I've notice most of great snooker player are left handed and tennis players just a thought lol

Are left handed wankers better in bed to?
Always been best at everything sports ect was always the one that got picked first captain of the football,rugby ect ect ect! Tried to be s**t to give less talented kids a chance

The question.

THE question -

If you find yourself half an inch into your nan, and your grandad is half an inch into you.....

Do you push forward or back?
Easy one that one, got to push forward, just keep pushing forward.

Always been best at everything sports ect was always the one that got picked first captain of the football,rugby ect ect ect! Tried to be s**t to give less talented kids a chance
Everybody got a talent. It finding it and working hard on it to succeed. It seems to me that you haven't found it like me as I was the same as you evrything I did was good but not to the standard that you can be the best.. Like ronie o sullivan said ther was a better player than him in his younger years youths can't rember his name hard to belive ther was becouse he's a genius on the table. But this other lad he did not succeed like ronie becouse he did not but the hard work in like ronie and he declined slowly. So it finding one talent and puting 24 seven work in to it and you will defently pay off. Whish I had this attitude 30years ago lol