any criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does say any criticism in the title though.
If thats what you enjoy ,you must be the best of the best !pictures ?? how would you feel ? most only post in the early days of their work ,just really looking for a heads up

If thats what you enjoy ,you must be the best of the best !pictures ?? how would you feel ? most only post in the early days of their work ,just really looking for a heads up
Far from the best Keith.If i asked for criticism and someone gave me tips/advice even slated my work i would welcome it as it would better you in my opinium.

Attachments

• 20150319_094430.jpg
    20150319_094430.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 314
  • 20150319_094451.jpg
    20150319_094451.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 298
Far from the best Keith.If i asked for criticism and someone gave me tips/advice even slated my work i would welcome it as it would better you in my opinium.
constructive criticism is helpful but that depends on who its from on here!

I do think if there asking for critisism we need to be honest In an encouraging way and not piss taking cus none of us are perfect,anyone who says they leave a hundred percent perfect job every time isnt being truthful to theirselves,I am my own biggest critique and at the end of every job il find myself thinking I could have done something better or more efficiently,being honest and being able to take the critisism/advise will only make you better at your job in the long run:)

I would never judge anyones work to be fare not off a picture anyway! What others do dont affect my life so crack on!!!

Ha ha, I was looking for sympathy from these young guys, two knees due in the next 2/3 years .shoulder fukked, chest xrays this weekend to see what is happening to my breathing so I feel old,

hi John is it time to hang up your trowel and go over to the dark side---------Teaching, it might be a blessing in disguise- plus all your knowledge and experience could be passed on to the next generation of plasterers:)

hi John is it time to hang up your trowel and go over to the dark side---------Teaching, it might be a blessing in disguise- plus all your knowledge and experience could be passed on to the next generation of plasterers:)
I'm sadly too much of a cynic to teach

Bloody hell John you gotta do something else , your falling to bits!
Whenever I speak to my old man he's telling me that I need to be thinking about my way out!

I dont think asif is the right person to be teaching young kids about the trade when he's hobbling round the classroom and having to use access ropes like mission impossible to demonstrate floor screeding cos of his knees

I dont think asif is the right person to be teaching young kids about the trade when he's hobbling round the classroom and having to use access ropes like mission impossible to demonstrate floor screeding cos of his knees
:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.