any criticism

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa88m

2015-03-15 11.42.42.jpg

Cheers for the good support so far lol the sign was to cover up the cowboy scaffolders they left it in a right state so didnt want to advertise them

looks good mate but try some speedy maskers along the stop bead to prevent all the over spray onto brickwork,Have you finished onto the tiles?

looks good mate but try some speedy maskers along the stop bead to prevent all the over spray onto brickwork,Have you finished onto the tiles?
Was my only miner criticism but all in alla nice job ,what are the speedy maskers never used them?

I assume the block work is to be rendered also,pointless masking them..
Never make assumptions mate they will get you in trouble.They are bricks if you look mate maybe concrete commons and maybe they are being painted but was only giving advice mate.

They are building bricks we gota go back in a few weeks to do the bottom we do use polly tape when its finished brick

Never make assumptions mate they will get you in trouble.They are bricks if you look mate maybe concrete commons and maybe they are being painted but was only giving advice mate.
Oh I make assumptions and get into trouble all the time,sometimes I even learn, Devils advocate is my choice normally, I am an old hand ball dinasaur so spraying is something I have no knowledge of

Oh I make assumptions and get into trouble all the time,sometimes I even learn, Devils advocate is my choice normally, I am an old hand ball dinasaur so spraying is something I have no knowledge of
Old and handball shouldnt be in the same sentence.If i had to handball i would jack tomorrow.

What you using below dpc level?
Some jobs we would have a drip bead above and render underneath, some jobs they ask for stop beads back to back with 10mm silicone joint but that's rare enough,most are (brick finish) but those "bricks " don't look like a finish brick to my old eyes..

Jack away , I have made fortunes from it ,can get a grand a week on day work so it is handy money for an old boy , it's not whatiused to earn when I was young and hung ho but it is enough for me now.
Good on you mate,i just hate hand balling mono.

Good on you mate,i just hate hand balling mono.
I do too ,truth be known, bones are fukked,I have a time limit I think on how long I can do it , I would of loved to been doing what you guys are doing ,spraying and leaving quality finishes, but I'm too old school fool,
Ps we do sand and cement ,a little ocr which I love for extensions etc.but that's the limit of my entry into modern exterior plastering

surely that would look better with nanocrete or similar set back from the the stop painted black

Status
Not open for further replies.