any Aussies working in uk?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanoo

Is there any Aussies working in UK?

just wondering as I may be returning to London to work as a plasterer and wanted to know the major
diferences as I have trained and worked in Oz for a while. what are your experiences?

dont do it!!!!

Stay in aussie... why the hell would you want to come here??

Danny

PS by the way I love australia and the aussies travelled there last year loved it :)

lol jane worked in Darwin behind a bar and was being paid $27per hour ... about £14 I think

Dany

yup... and the cost of living is sooooo cheap.

alcohol is expensive but thats cos of the abbo's

Danny

PS I love that place

lol but the sun shines the surf is good the girls are hot.... petrol is soooooooo cheap!!!

Danny

you mean you have never had a mouthful of petrol... come on you must have tried syphoning a car.

Damn diesel is the worst nothing gets rid of that tast

Danny

Don't know about syphoning but I heard Irish tried filling a car up once with urine after he'd left the boozer :RpS_lol:

Drunk petrol in Thailand.......called yadong....seved at yadong bars....full of effidriene herbs and red fuel ( scooter petrol ) 1st one wants to come back up big time...second goes down just about...and the 3rd one...well your rocking and slips down a treat........i always used to puke on the 1st one...all the taxi drivers are on it as the effidriene keeps u awake its like a man made speed........oh and per shot it was about 4p......and u got proper fecked up for 12p

what bar in darwin danny? i was over there for about 6months couple of years ago working on a site in palmerston

shenanigans.... the irish bar :) We were staying at Howard springs in a campsite...lol you prob went to the bar there on a wednesday night as that was strip night :) Or as we decided to call it "the land owners meeting" :)

worked in aus for 2 years rendering in sydney loved it. worked all over and always got the bus with my bucket and trow and level thast all you need.

Is there any Aussies working in UK?

just wondering as I may be returning to London to work as a plasterer and wanted to know the major
diferences as I have trained and worked in Oz for a while. what are your experiences?

ive never been to oz but you must be off your f'ckin head to want to come here mate....

What do you do in oz mate, bar probably slot more skimming I bet it's all the same loads of tape jointing here

i worked in sydney rendering 10 years ago.worked for the lebo`s first(tight bastards)then a greek firm.when i was there,my renderers were from a european background.

Yea
I saw loads of lebos rendering in oz I work for them for a bit but yea tite as a nats. I was working for a firm called bill watson thay wrer a good bunch of lads most of them were ausses and Brits. I was to young at the time only 20 they offed to sponser me to stay but I just wanted to save and go spend it all in SE Asia, Money well spent.

id love to travel to oz, my mates in perth, hes been asking me to join him for his second year? any tips lads on where to start wheres best to start off, is there much work out there?

i was offered a job in canada a little while back but the misses wassnt ready to cut the umbilicule cord from her mum haha...........prick (jokeing:RpS_sneaky:)

Perth is buzzing at the moment loads of work due to minerals, ores, etc being shipped to China but be warned it is the most isolated City in the world Singapore is the nearest so when it does go tits up it hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.