Any advice on how to fix this?

Carlysharpe

Hi all

We've had our home rendered with Parex Monorex GF, which was applied by hand as one 15mm coat. We're not happy with the amount of waves in the work and white patches.

A rep from Parex said that it appears that misses and scarring are causing the lighter white patches and suggested using crylane to take the eye away from this, but warned this won't fix the unevenness of the render. I asked if the highspots could be gently scratched back before crylane is applied to try and smooth the uneven surface, but the rep says this could lead to more scarring as the render is now so dry.

Does anyone have any advice on how we can make this look better, as we cannot afford to have the render removed and reapplied?

Thank you in advance.
IMG_20200531_173538.jpg
IMG_20200531_174515.jpg

Hi all

We've had our home rendered with Parex Monorex GF, which was applied by hand as one 15mm coat. We're not happy with the amount of waves in the work and white patches.

A rep from Parex said that it appears that misses and scarring are causing the lighter white patches and suggested using crylane to take the eye away from this, but warned this won't fix the unevenness of the render. I asked if the highspots could be gently scratched back before crylane is applied to try and smooth the uneven surface, but the rep says this could lead to more scarring as the render is now so dry.

Does anyone have any advice on how we can make this look better, as we cannot afford to have the render removed and reapplied?

Thank you in advance. View attachment 49824View attachment 49825
Unfortunately pay cheap don't do your research pay twice simple

I’d put a thin coat system over it, but that’s going to cost, you wouldn’t have to remove existing mind. You could put the Parex stabalizer over to uniform the colour but it wouldn’t take the bumpy substrate out.

you wont get the uneveness out im afraid.

you could use parex thincoat system over the top but speak to your renderer 1st see how he would like to rectify as this unfortunatly is down to them