Any advice for my son

Members online

Liamtaylor2005

Hi quick introduction I'm Mark

Hope your all well.
Looking for advice for son he. Is in his 2nd year plastering college in Lincoln college. He is struggling to find anyone to take him on he is seventeen eighteen in may. I want him to keep it up as he. Is very good. Is there anyone out Lincoln way who is looking for a apprentice or a labourer to start plastering with some one..

Many thanks Mark

There’s gotta be a few decent sized plastering contractors round your way give them a call or better still get your lad to call them, I think that always looks like he’s more willing and actually wants it rather if mom or dad calls or emails

Hi quick introduction I'm Mark

Hope your all well.
Looking for advice for son he. Is in his 2nd year plastering college in Lincoln college. He is struggling to find anyone to take him on he is seventeen eighteen in may. I want him to keep it up as he. Is very good. Is there anyone out Lincoln way who is looking for a apprentice or a labourer to start plastering with some one..

Many thanks Mark
Do a local google search for plastering firms and get on the phone mate. Definitely best if he calls them himself though, all the best! (y)

That’s what I said ya silly c**t
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office