Ants.

Members online

MIXERMAN

I've never had problems with ants before, but here, just starting again, it's none stop, drive.paths.front back you name it. I don't get it .I don't leave food out ect. Drives me nuts. But was in b and q. Last week. Got this stuff. £10 , easy, quick. And you could use the bottle for work.

Attachments

• IMG_20210527_183519072_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210527_183519072_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 106
I've never had problems with ants before, but here, just starting again, it's none stop, drive.paths.front back you name it. I don't get it .I don't leave food out ect. Drives me nuts. But was in b and q. Last week. Got this stuff. £10 , easy, quick. And you could use the bottle for work.

Fuu k me.
What do you care if ants use your path you miserable c**t.
Leave them alone

Last year they got into my bar a couple of time's. They were everywhere. Had to clean and hoover top to bottom. Bastards

I actually installed ant game this morning :rayos:
Screenshot_20210528-210715_The Ants.jpg