Antony crolla fight

Members online

gps

anyone watch it last night ? He was completely outclassed to the point his corner didn't want him going out in the 12th.

There never seems to be many take ups on sport threads.

Was the 11th wasn't it?? He has a lot of heart tho and they were both knackered at the end

Reactions: gps
Good fight. Best boxer won. Crolla can hold his head up high. The men boxer's should take note of Katie Taylor. She is a class act. I've been watching her from the day she started boxing. What a boxer she is. She could fight the men and win no problem.

Reactions: gps
Good fight. Best boxer won. Crolla can hold his head up high. The men boxer's should take note of Katie Taylor. She is a class act. I've been watching her from the day she started boxing. What a boxer she is. She could fight the men and win no problem.

They said that about Ronda rousey also

They said that about Ronda rousey also

Come on GPS ffs. Have u seen her box. I've seen over 100 of her fights if not more to be honest. Seen her sparing men that won Olympic medals and winning sometimes if you where scoring it. Rhonda rousey lol never rated Her. Katie is a very very high skilled fighter. Has a good chin as well. To put Rhonda name in the same sentence has Katie's name is a joke lol.