Another weekend at it

Members online

After 3 days off i am back here....

Gotta tape all this up and grit it
20180414_103257.jpg

Sod that, take a picture, get a life-size mural printed. Overboard and stick mural up.
I've even priced it for you...£320 for the mural. Put it down in material costs.

Do the clients have good eyesight?

Fiddly Work ,what trowels u been using while you been back on the skimming all mt and Nela to finish over the years you’ve trialled out tools etc have u ever bothered with the Nela plastic flex again

Hateful......takes longer to mask up than to do the job.......and then they’ll probably ask you to “leave it rustic”, all that effort just for a brush finish.

Fiddly Work ,what trowels u been using while you been back on the skimming all mt and Nela to finish over the years you’ve trialled out tools etc have u ever bothered with the Nela plastic flex again

I am using my normal MT trowels for slapping on :D But I have an 11 inch ox trowel that is great that I enjoy using now. For finishing I dont own a s*p*r*lex anymore as I gave them all away (not planned but they just dont get returned) and I am loving the Nela Plastic trowel at the moment. Such a great trowel to finish with.

Hateful......takes longer to mask up than to do the job.......and then they’ll probably ask you to “leave it rustic”, all that effort just for a brush finish.

I have been on this job for 10 days now... (over the last few weeks) and I have not even started plastering... lots of stuff to put right and sort along the way. The clients are good payers and what not and are happy for me to plod on and do what I need to do :D

you be careful Danny --- at your age - stick to being a computer wizz:inocente:

Hahaha I love getting out doing stuff with my hands :D The computer like most jobs gets boring and I want to be retired in a few years so going to be working a lot harder for the next few to make sure that happens :D