Another Tyrolean Gun Up For Grabs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate tyrolean

I hate doing it, I hate looking at it

I even hate its stupid name

Pile of old @rse it is!

i like doing tyrolean, the only bit that i dont like is all the masking up. but then i get a bit excited when you take all the tape and paper away and everything looks so gurrrrrrd! i absolutely hate pebble dashing.

steve_cov_spread said:
i like doing tyrolean, the only bit that i dont like is all the masking up. but then i get a bit excited when you take all the tape and paper away and everything looks so gurrrrrrd! i absolutely hate pebble dashing.

Yeah hate that shight too.

The only thing I like about plastering is going home at the end of the day to be honest.

Tyrolean guns are mint there not just good for tyrolean you can use em for sbr splatter coats easier than applying it with a brush. And i think it looks nice if done properley with cullamix when applied really fine.

steve_cov_spread said:
the thing with dashing is, its alot of (french word)ing about for something that looks minging

Its f*ckin hideous init!

Its the only thing you can do to your house thats worse than stone cladding

nelly said:
steve_cov_spread said:
the thing with dashing is, its alot of (french word)ing about for something that looks minging

Its f*ckin hideous init!

Its the only thing you can do to your house thats worse than stone cladding
Cladding, it reminds me of Jack n Veras house of corrie orrie :D

pisses me off when u have to hire one out for a couple of days every few months
and u KNOW by the end of the year it would've been CHEAPER to BUY one
for £90 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\. EVERY YEAR.

the bloke i work for has got 1 of those metal ones, theyre ok but the first few spins of the wheel when its been loaded sometimes chuck out big blobs. had to hire one of these once and as soon as i'm on my own im buying one of the green badboys.

THE s**t METAL ONES BOUT £40 IN SELCO. GREEN PLASTIC ONES ARE MUCH BETTER, THEYRE
SO ACCURATE, RELIABLE AND SUCH GOOD FUN TO USE. I LOVE EM XXX

steve_cov_spread said:
the bloke i work for has got 1 of those metal ones, theyre ok but the first few spins of the wheel when its been loaded sometimes chuck out big blobs. had to hire one of these once and as soon as i'm on my own im buying one of the green badboys.
The blades always snap off on those metal ones. you end up with like 2 blades . May as well use a fork to flick it on! ;D

irish_spread said:
THE (german word) METAL ONES BOUT £40 IN SELCO. GREEN PLASTIC ONES ARE MUCH BETTER, THEYRE

such good fun, i can just imagine you skipping through a field on a sunny day flicky cullamix everywhere to your hearts content!

steve_cov_spread said:
irish_spread said:
THE (german word) METAL ONES BOUT £40 IN SELCO. GREEN PLASTIC ONES ARE MUCH BETTER, THEYRE

such good fun, i can just imagine you skipping through a field on a sunny day flicky cullamix everywhere to your hearts content!

SOME CALLS IT CULLAMIX, I CALLS IT THE JISM OF LIFE X

Status
Not open for further replies.