Another season..

Bigstevehammer

Last season was awful betting wise,could not bag a winner on a bet builder for love nor money…
Now the crowds are back,is it business as usual??..my go to was fleetwood,Yeovil,Man City,..always 3 first on list away or home..
What’s your first on list…could be decent..algorithmic and all that noncense..could work..but then again could be Iceland’s nuggets for kids all year

Fking arsenal already screwing me unless they perform second half! I got a nice little free bet that they do on virgin bet tomorrow and its totally free you reveal players every day of week then spin a wheel for amount you get per goal! Didn't get a bad set up this week
Screenshot_20210813_160629_com.virginbet.virginbetuk.jpg

Last season was awful betting wise,could not bag a winner on a bet builder for love nor money…
Now the crowds are back,is it business as usual??..my go to was fleetwood,Yeovil,Man City,..always 3 first on list away or home..
What’s your first on list…could be decent..algorithmic and all that noncense..could work..but then again could be Iceland’s nuggets for kids all year
Horrendous year for betting, hopefully the crowds make a difference.

Tomorrow will throw it up…West Ham on form will be white hot,but..bet my life Sunday will lose heavily..I’ve not kept eye on anyone else’s seasons as such..who’s doing well?? Lower leagues..