Another Ritmo for Ireland

Little birdy tells my @theclemo picked up his brand new PFT Ritmo yesterday.

The futures bright for Keith

Am well happy with it. The 2 boys from ramboo tools very honest lads Ian. Could have sold me a lot more stuff but told me I wouldn't really need it. I like the way pft isn't all about the sales. I think u lot are the worst salesman in the world lol. The guys even told me out straight that they are only doing it over a year and are still learning themselves. I like honesty like that. They where we'll able to answer my questions and we'll able to operate the machine and even showed me problems the first had and how to get round them. I told the guys when I have a problem ill give them a call and if they can't talk me through it is would be ringing you lol. They said definitely ring Ian if we can't get u up and running he knows the machine better than us. U don't get more honest then that.

I did nice wee machine. Should of bought it sooner tbh. I'll be buying a other machine this year I think. Am looking for a diesel machine if anybody knows of a cheap one going let me know. The diesel machine i normal get the lend of is gone.

I did nice wee machine. Should of bought it sooner tbh. I'll be buying a other machine this year I think. Am looking for a diesel machine if anybody knows of a cheap one going let me know. The diesel machine i normal get the lend of is gone.
I'm looking for a second hand ritmo or something similar if anyone knows of any