Another Forum update....

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bugs for me but i have just found a mouse pad on the laptop :RpS_scared:

i cnt quite put my finger on what but underneath peoples names and stuff seems alot more basic that it used to almost as if information has just dissapeared??

yeah the experience stuff I removed.... I didnt understand it.... I am quite a geek and it confused me....

That maybe the reason why the forum has sped up :)

i could never understand that experience thing either, i noticed that someone had 3 posts and something like 18 points then i saw another person with 3 post but with less points

can anyone help me with staying logged in or logging in automatically when i click the link in my emails on my samsung s2 please? its doing my head in!!! and sometimes when i put in my log in details and press sign in it takes me back to the login page gggrrrrrrrr. its nothing to do with the update because its always done it

Lol sorry nps.anytime I go to the site on my phone I am automaticly logged in,i think I clicked on the 'remember me' icon. This probably doesent help either sorry mate

i check the box too, well i think its the box its a little square above the big 'PLASTERERS FORUM' logo but nothing, its doing mi tits in:RpS_cursing:

i check the box too, well i think its the box its a little square above the big 'PLASTERERS FORUM' logo but nothing, its doing mi tits in:RpS_cursing:
that's it mate the small box, I clicked it and a small tick appeared?sorry i am not very gadget friendly, a bit of a thick arse when it comes to things like that:RpS_biggrin:

cheers danny
right then lol how do i check to see if the phone is blocking cookies and how do i enable cookies :RpS_lol:

wheres the activity stream and what is it, i liked the experience thing i liked looking at all the pretty colours haha

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I have that phone and I am using standard settings :-( Works fine for me :-(

I will have a think and a play over the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.