anniversary of Moon landing

Members online

They would be up there all the time Americans are far too bigheaded to just leave it at that!

That's not strictly true.. the Saturn V rocket and F1 Engines dwarf any rocket that's been built ever since.. no rockets have actually been capable of getting there.

The F1 Engines were also predominantly hand built, no Lazer or computer technology, believe it or not engineering skills have been lost since those engines were created.. computers have built similar engines but not in such a basic yet perfect form.

Watched a documentary on it, it's literally that the F1 Engines are incredibly difficult to re create.. yes they could get there again but the cost is and will be insane.. and for what? Not much more to do up there, creating a colony would be great.. but would need a multi national program to pay for it.

That being said, I thought there was talk of going back in the next few years?

£500 to anyone who can find a real photo-taken of satellite in orbit
No cji or photoshop allowed

£500 to anyone who can find a real photo-taken of satellite in orbit
No cji or photoshop allowed
Should be an easy picture to take!pinging past at 17500 miles per hour and about the size of a grain of sand in the night sky and can come from any trajectory and emits no light!easy £500,where my camera!!!

Lads a real Picture of a satellite
No cgi or photoshop
£500 waiting
Taken this morning from my bedroom window got a really nice zoom on my disposable camera!
Soyuz_TMA-7_spacecraft2edit1.jpg
£500 please!

50 years ago. the world did not know the answers.
Antartica had just been split up , the nations that owned land facing Antartica had 1 /5 share.' there could be oil down there'. the Falkland islands gave the UK a share. Argentina does not face Antartica.
The moon, we did not know what minerals lay there. the USA landed first , planted the flag, claimed the moon as part of the USA. bad luck story sod all !

Exactly, so you don't think no one would have talked after all these years,or it wouldn't have been disproven.even if you looked at it impartially, I'd say it happened more than it didn't due to that fact. The greatest moment in the 20th century, of course it happened.
People do say its fake .....they get called conspiracy theorists !

Ps I have no opinion on the matter

I think you can request it to the NASA or SpaceX maybe they can take the offer. ;)
Lol they can not even give a pic of heliocentric model !the globe is fake & is all cgi & photoshop so no chance that will happen !
However nasa will take over $50 million a day for the privilege from the tax payer

Your welcome

People do say its fake .....they get called conspiracy theorists !

Ps I have no opinion on the matter
Yes the Tin hat is usually the one

But when you ask for proof of space not one single piece of evidence all cartoons cgi
So the conspiracy is all theirs

your welcome

Dollar, if the earth was flat someone would have fallen off it by now.

and if they did fall off it where would they go?
Lol it’s one of the flat earth debunks

Flat earth map , Every direction is south Antarctica is off limits !
Antarctica treaty 1961

your welcome