angle or bell cast first?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would never use corner beads but I always do bellcast, stop beads, expansion beads. Then would do corner beads last If I was using them

I do angles first only because i always work from top to bottom unless i'm putting bells over windows then the bells go on first.

Yes I like cookies. Have you ever played soggy biscuit Nick?

I also like co op fresh doughnuts can't stop eating them

I do angles first only because i always work from top to bottom unless i'm putting bells over windows then the bells go on first.

What about above dpc I always put the bell on first as you have to nip/bend the angle bead to bring it out to meet bell cant see how you would do this if you put angle on first!

Lol Bod theres more than one way to skin a cat. My way works thats all I care about, if I see some1 or learn another way that is quicker i'll adopt it. :)

Theres no way i'll pack it in because I enjoy my work.

No i'm up for meeting up. Just going by some of the posts i've had from you and spunky over the years I don't see why you would want to meet up with me.

And if we are going to meet up I want to meet in a crowded place and not old market lol

I'm up for meeting up for a beer :RpS_thumbup:.....get spt involved too bring you're laptops and we can sit in each corner of the pub and talk to each other :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.