andyg opinions

Members online

hector

personally it is definate wind up job ,and it is a complete success,...every response on this forum is another feather in the cap for andyg, as he sits back with a glass of wine laughing at us,....well done andyg,....arguably the best wind up ever on this forum,........personally i think he is a spot on experienced knowledgeable tradesman,.....post some photos andyg of yourself/your work etc,..........of course i could be totally wrong and he is andyg as you were

personally it is definate wind up job ,and it is a complete success,...every response on this forum is another feather in the cap for andyg, as he sits back with a glass of wine laughing at us,....well done andyg,....arguably the best wind up ever on this forum,........personally i think he is a spot on experienced knowledgeable tradesman,.....post some photos andyg of yourself/your work etc,..........of course i could be totally wrong and he is andyg as you were
Thats now pinned to the G mans bog door.

I personally think he blew his cover on two occasions. Once with the change of watch on the selfies at Christmas. And also in one post he responded quickly to something and it was written in very good English, no mistakes. Was a clever act... up until that point anyway.

You can not have a discussion on Andy G without the best Andy meme.
Forgot who originally posted but they summed it up well

7118419D-60D2-41AC-86CF-5DA0D8E64C6D.jpeg

If Andy g is fake (and I’m swaying more in that direction these days) then what a sad b*****d spending so much time on weird bullshit.

Either way I can’t be arsed with him. Been ignoring his posts for a while now

If Andy g is fake (and I’m swaying more in that direction these days) then what a sad b*****d spending so much time on weird bullshit.

Either way I can’t be arsed with him. Been ignoring his posts for a while now
im half way with u at moment hes become more boring than brexit