Andy would love it

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Am in Vendee our French euro friends lands , walking round and found fishing dream, never fish myself but thought of you rodders
7B6C9925-BC4B-43D6-B61F-53EFEA9CD002.jpeg
EDE22831-2D37-4F5C-81C7-371E2E93316B.jpeg

Attachments

• B3CA71C7-97CD-41C2-BDE2-C51EF4F2FD8A.jpeg
    B3CA71C7-97CD-41C2-BDE2-C51EF4F2FD8A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 255
Yes mate I meant Essex andy , had a meal round the other side last night the fish were straight out of here tasted gorgeous
Leave this site today so pretty sad tbh but looking forward to the next sight further south and closer to the coast line , around were an atm there are fields and fields that grow for the wine , sunflower fields so big I can’t see the end , tbf France has really impressed me and some people say it’s great place for fishing I can see why
I never drink but have been here
7ED45873-6EC7-4BEA-8B63-A1E89739E9D4.jpeg

Yes mate I meant Essex andy , had a meal round the other side last night the fish were straight out of here tasted gorgeous
Leave this site today so pretty sad tbh but looking forward to the next sight further south and closer to the coast line , around were an atm there are fields and fields that grow for the wine , sunflower fields so big I can’t see the end , tbf France has really impressed me and some people say it’s great place for fishing I can see why
View attachment 37881
Looks lovely there mate.

You got campervan?
Caravan mate this is my second year of having one came to France last year on euro tunnel absolutely shite my pants tbh but it’s surprisingly easy to get over here and tour , the sites over here absolutely piss all over Uk ones so definitely worth the travel once arrive , my ultimate goal for next year is to tour more of Europe in it my mate came across at same time as me atm he’s in Italy with end site in Croatia but he has a top of range camper van which makes it a lot quicker and easier to travel that far

View attachment 37881
nice bit of lime work behind u

Lovely area of France that Vince (y)
We've done France inside out in motor home.
Free camping all over in a van at Aires de camping car thousands of em all over Europe except for rip off UK!
Just south of you is my favourite place in France near La Rochelle is Il De 're and on the coast near you is Les Sables de-lonne like a mini Benidorm but classier .
Inland is De puy de fou the best theme park in the world after disney florida.
And planet sauvage an amazing zoo.
Lots more around there m8.

Last edited: