And the winner was

The truth of the matter is this, the left think Corbyn won and the right think May won, but the all important swing voters neither did anything for these.

The truth of the matter is this, the left think Corbyn won and the right think May won, but the all important swing voters neither did anything for these.
I doubt it any one who was unsure would not be backing may.

I doubt it any one who was unsure would not be backing may.

But they would back the man who had no answer to his Ira connections the man who said he would not of killed bin laden, that wouldn't take out a terror target, who will not cut immigration, who would get the worst deal possible on brexit if at all.

Neither did themselves any justice but again you are just blinded by your leftist agenda.

But they would back the man who had no answer to his Ira connections the man who said he would not of killed bin laden, that wouldn't take out a terror target, who will not cut immigration, who would get the worst deal possible on brexit if at all.

Neither did themselves any justice but again you are just blinded by your leftist agenda.
Wow you really do like spreading lies, he answered everything on the IRA unlike you on your IRA Tory councillor, he said he would of rather took bin laden alive to interrogate him, he said he wouldn't put a number on it so don't get it twisted, he is not a sniper so not really his job. He was actually looking at a deal for brexit unlike May who would rather leave without a deal because no deal is better than a bad deal lol

Wow you really do like spreading lies, he answered everything on the IRA unlike you on your IRA Tory councillor, he said he would of rather took bin laden alive to interrogate him, he said he wouldn't put a number on it so don't get it twisted, he is not a sniper so not really his job. He was actually looking at a deal for brexit unlike May who would rather leave without a deal because no deal is better than a bad deal lol

So you are saying a bad deal is better than a no deal ?

what does no deal is better than a bad deal mean?

Ok so despite you you being purposely obtuse

A no deal is we walk away without paying a penny, and go to the WTO and use there rules. Very simple.

A bad deal is we pay 300 billion to stay in the eu have to keep the borders open for x number of years, we still do not get our fishing waters back, we are still stuck with eu laws due to still being in the market etc etc.

who will we sell all our fish to?

Are you suggesting once we leave the eu we will not be able to sell to any other country in the world including any in the eu.

Do you think BMW Volkswagen Mercedes will be happy having a tariff stuck on their cars, French wine Italian wine ?

Of the other 27 countries in the eu only 7 are net contributors.

I think to get a good deal for the uk we first have to walk away because currently the eu are in punishment mode because we dare to walk away from the failing project which is the eventual United States of Europe

what trade deals have we lined up so far? whos going to staff the nhs when all the immigrants go home?

what trade deals have we lined up so far? whos going to staff the nhs when all the immigrants go home?

Why are immigrants going home ? And trade deals are not allowed to be officially discussed until we have left the eu in 2019.
How many staff that work in the nhs are European ?

Why are immigrants going home ? And trade deals are not allowed to be officially discussed until we have left the eu in 2019.
10% of doctors and 5% of nurses. how are we going to replace them? with immigrants? theres a shortage as it is. especially for nurses because the tories did away with the bursary.

10% of doctors and 5% of nurses. how are we going to replace them? with immigrants? theres a shortage as it is. especially for nurses because the tories did away with the bursary.

So why are they going ?

we started talking that trade deal with india didnt we? they were up for it but we had to allow more indians to come to the uk. lol. thats right isnt it. so get rid of some europeans and get some indians instead.

So why are they going ?
because there hasnt been an agreement yet for them to stay. may did bring it up but was told it couldnt be discussed until the talks began. instead of giving a good will gesture that would have gone down well she decided to keep them hanging. i was working for some poles last week. one a doctor the other a lawyer. she was worried because she didnt know what was happening. since brexit there has been a 40% increase in europeans leaving the nhs

because there hasnt been an agreement yet for them to stay. may did bring it up but was told it couldnt be discussed until the talks began. instead of giving a good will gesture that would have gone down well she decided to keep them hanging. i was working for some poles last week. one a doctor the other a lawyer. she was worried because she didnt know what was happening. since brexit there has been a 40% increase in europeans leaving the nhs

To protect the interests of the British in Europe, but you daft liberals have no idea

170420-Make-June-End-May.jpg

The figures are there in black and white unlike the tories, he couldn't remember them and rather than make them up like what the tories have done on a few occasions he was honest, that's right honest. It's not a big deal but is for the media or the right wing media who have ignored every lie told by the tories on figures, here we go.

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn4pm/status/869588020407750656

And what kind of deal will they offer us when they know the situation?

I thinks it's South Korea that has a free trade deal with the eu without open borders, so potentially a free trade deal can be done. However I don't see one being done I think it will end up WTO rules

I thinks it's South Korea that has a free trade deal with the eu without open borders, so potentially a free trade deal can be done. However I don't see one being done I think it will end up WTO rules
your living in cloud cuckoo land. were going to be a pariah on the edge of europe. remember that headline, will the last one to leave switch off the lights ....

your living in cloud cuckoo land. were going to be a pariah on the edge of europe. remember that headline, will the last one to leave switch off the lights ....

Yes that's right if kinnock got in, same applies now if Corbyn somehow by miracle got in.

Why are we? Do you think BMW Volkswagen Mercedes Citroen Peugeot etc will stop selling us cars lol France and Italy no longer sell us wine lol but it's me who lives in cuckoo land, jokers

Yes that's right if kinnock got in, same applies now if Corbyn somehow by miracle got in.

Why are we? Do you think BMW Volkswagen Mercedes Citroen Peugeot etc will stop selling us cars lol France and Italy no longer sell us wine lol but it's me who lives in cuckoo land, jokers
We've been here before you forget we are only 6% of who they sell to, your always getting mixed up with how much we buy, it's different, we rely on them more.