And the curruption continues

Members online

flynnyman

here we go straight off the press it gets worse.

IMG_0418.jpg

What gets worse lol, they say "it's reported" and call for an enquiry

Let's have an enquiry and report back when you have some facts

I only deal in facts as well you know.
You definitely don't post many mate, let's be honest now. You post a lot of your opinion, which as stated, is usually just dismissive, I suppose it is typical of tory arrogance lol

You definitely don't post many mate, let's be honest now. You post a lot of your opinion, which as stated, is usually just dismissive, I suppose it is typical of tory arrogance lol

How very dare you.

Let's see on the 9th June who is right

Fact on June 9th my friend
You could well be right but here's the thing, if you are right? That far from makes it the right thing for the united kingdom,and almost definitely won't be for the best here.

You could well be right but here's the thing, if you are right? That far from makes it the right thing for the united kingdom,and almost definitely won't be for the best here.

What's immigration like over there ? Have you embraced Islam and sharia law ?

Remember he used to accuse you of telling lies? Oh how the mighty have fallen lol

A clear misinterpretation, he doesn't say I'm telling lies does he ? Tut tut, you do love being on the wrong side all the time

Do you guys seriously think that labour is any better? Let's face it there is my mind and others a big question mark over the Iraq war situation. There is corruption at all levels.

Do you guys seriously think that labour is any better? Let's face it there is my mind and others a big question mark over the Iraq war situation. There is corruption at all levels.
Indeed a theatre for those who have to believe in something in the vain hope that it makes a difference.