And so... is this the end...?!

Members online

Dr pepper

Hi gents, had a mare the weekend come off be motorbike broken collarbone and broken shoulder blade, 6 -12 weeks recovery should also be finding out in next couple of days as to whether surgery for metal plate.....:crying:

Anyways just thought post to see if any one on this glorious forum has done or had the same thing happen and how much does it impact going forward? Big lids, rendering, trowel pressure, boarding the list goes on.

I'm hoping an praying that once recovered/healed pick up where left off with out to much issues?

Am I being optimistic with this thinking? Or is goner f**k going forward? Small sets, little jobs only obviously only prob with that is not enough money being earned.

Dare I say it an i bloody hope not but possible career change? Or is that extreme thinking?

Apologies for essay but in bit of pickle at minute and in search for bit of plastering wisdom!

33 so hoping age should be on me side!

Any advice would be great!

Thanks gents(y)

Hi gents, had a mare the weekend come off be motorbike broken collarbone and broken shoulder blade, 6 -12 weeks recovery should also be finding out in next couple of days as to whether surgery for metal plate.....:crying:

Anyways just thought post to see if any one on this glorious forum has done or had the same thing happen and how much does it impact going forward? Big lids, rendering, trowel pressure, boarding the list goes on.

I'm hoping an praying that once recovered/healed pick up where left off with out to much issues?

Am I being optimistic with this thinking? Or is goner f**k going forward? Small sets, little jobs only obviously only prob with that is not enough money being earned.

Dare I say it an i bloody hope not but possible career change? Or is that extreme thinking?

Apologies for essay but in bit of pickle at minute and in search for bit of plastering wisdom!

Thanks gents(y)
Life sucks sometimes , keep exercising ( all that's possible ) at 33 you should mend well , good food , plenty of water , stay positive and use the downtime to formulate a back up plan

Watch out for a certain member after dirt cheap tools lol

Good luck

Life sucks sometimes , keep exercising ( all that's possible ) at 33 you should mend well , good food , plenty of water , stay positive and use the downtime to formulate a back up plan

Watch out for a certain member after dirt cheap tools lol

Good luck
Thanks bud (y)

Yep certainly does know how to kick you in the b*ll***s! :tonto:

Sounds like a plan attack as soon as can get stuck into the exercises will go for it.

Haha I'll keep a watchful eye!;):ROFLMAO:

Chin up son,had my accidents in past,tendons cut right through on my right hand which is plastering/wanking hand and had to learn how to use it again,take physiotherapy seriously as that will be so important for your recovery,the days you think ah il leave it dont as that will just set you back in future.all the best

Chin up son,had my accidents in past,tendons cut right through on my right hand which is plastering/wanking hand and had to learn how to use it again,take physiotherapy seriously as that will be so important for your recovery,the days you think ah il leave it dont as that will just set you back in future.all the best
Thanks fella (y) defo goner take it seriously anything I can do to aid and help recovery will be getting involved with

Road or field bike.what happened.

I swerve all stupid jumps on mtb as cant afford a accident

Thanks gents(y)

Sorry to hear that :-( Plan for the worst and hope for the best :D

Plenty of fellow bikers on here to help and advise

Thanks gents(y)
You are f**k*d .........hope this helps. :coffe:

I tear my glute 2 year ago or so I thought yes
Crack on it put me back another 2 week as I tear it again lifting so about 5/6 week off
Body will heal but needs the rest for sure Goodluck but forget packing in just recover

take any of these to help you along
Or all
1. Calc Fluor
2. Calc Phos
  • restores cells
  • heals fractures
  • helps the digestive system
3. Calc Sulph
  • purifies blood
  • reduces infection
  • helps skin disorders such as acne
  • prevents sore throats and colds
4. Ferr Phos
  • anti-inflammatory
  • reduces fever
  • accelerates healing
  • reduces bleeding
5. Kali Mur
  • purifies blood
  • treats infection
  • reduces swelling
  • aids digestion
6. Kali Phos
  • supports nerve health
  • lessens anxiety, irritability, and fatigue
  • aids memory
  • relieves headaches
7. Kali Sulph
  • heals mucous membrane
  • heals skin
  • balances metabolism
  • conditions your pancreas
8. Mag Phos
9. Nat Mur
  • balances bodily fluids
  • reduces water retention
  • aids digestion
  • treats eczema
10. Nat Phos
  • neutralizes acidity
  • relieves seasickness
  • treats arthritis
  • aids digestion
11. Nat Sulph
  • cleans pancreas
  • cleans kidneys
  • cleans liver
  • treats cold and flu
12. Silica
  • conditions skin
  • conditions connective tissue
  • cleanses blood
  • strengthens hair and nails

• Your welcome

Thanks gents(y)

m55 was closed this morning since 9 last night
some pour soul knocked off his motorbike and slammed into a van.
killed instantly
2 lads arrested for dangerous driving

Crack on it put me back another 2 week as I tear it again lifting so about 5/6 week off
Body will heal but needs the rest for sure Goodluck but forget packing in just recover

Or all
1. Calc Fluor
2. Calc Phos
  • restores cells
  • heals fractures
3. Calc Sulph
  • purifies blood
  • reduces infection
4. Ferr Phos
  • anti-inflammatory
  • reduces fever
  • accelerates healing
  • reduces bleeding
5. Kali Mur
  • purifies blood
  • treats infection
  • reduces swelling
  • aids digestion
6. Kali Phos
  • supports nerve health
  • aids memory
  • relieves headaches
7. Kali Sulph
  • heals mucous membrane
  • heals skin
  • balances metabolism
8. Mag Phos
9. Nat Mur
  • balances bodily fluids
  • aids digestion
  • treats eczema
10. Nat Phos
  • neutralizes acidity
  • relieves seasickness
  • treats arthritis
  • aids digestion
11. Nat Sulph
  • cleans pancreas
  • cleans kidneys
  • cleans liver
  • treats cold and flu
12. Silica
  • conditions skin
  • cleanses blood

• Your welcome
Got anything for knob rot?.......asking for a bloke i work with .

Or all
1. Calc Fluor
2. Calc Phos
  • restores cells
  • heals fractures
3. Calc Sulph
  • purifies blood
  • reduces infection
4. Ferr Phos
  • anti-inflammatory
  • reduces fever
  • accelerates healing
  • reduces bleeding
5. Kali Mur
  • purifies blood
  • treats infection
  • reduces swelling
  • aids digestion
6. Kali Phos
  • supports nerve health
  • aids memory
  • relieves headaches
7. Kali Sulph
  • heals mucous membrane
  • heals skin
  • balances metabolism
8. Mag Phos
9. Nat Mur
  • balances bodily fluids
  • aids digestion
  • treats eczema
10. Nat Phos
  • neutralizes acidity
  • relieves seasickness
  • treats arthritis
  • aids digestion
11. Nat Sulph
  • cleans pancreas
  • cleans kidneys
  • cleans liver
  • treats cold and flu
12. Silica
  • conditions skin
  • cleanses blood

• Your welcome
Thanks mate much appreciated

Some important nutrients for bone healing:

Collagen (very important for bone health and bone healing)

Silica (you can get this from stinging nettle herb tea, oat straw tea, dried bamboo sap, or, as a commercial supplement known as orthosilicic acid). Silica aids bone healing.

Magnesium Malate (magnesium is very commonly inadequate in the modern diet, and interacts with calcium)

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 (very important for efficient deposition of dietary calcium wherever it's needed in the human body).

I would definitely avoid deliberately consuming sodium flouride in any form. It is present in most commercial toothpastes, but is claimed by many to be toxic to the human endocrine system, given that many halogens (other than iodine) are considered toxic to the human endocrine system.

Dietary considerations aside, I can't comment on any longterm effects of a broken shoulder, but I broke my collarbone in my late teens and it healed within a few months, with no lasting problems, whatsoever. As long as it's just bone injury, and doesn't involve major nerves or tendons, I would be surprised if you suffer any longlasting health problems from your accident.

I wish you all the best with your healing and recovery.

I came off a bike before but it was my lads bmx was just checking it for quality control banged my head off the concrete fence post and cracked it my head not the post :LOL: had concussion was all, I was able to get a nosh off the missus though she thought I was playing up that will deffo aid in your recovery, hope all goes well and your back on the trowel soon(y)

Got anything for knob rot?.......asking for a bloke i work with .

Here ya go. Works like a charm:

www.amazon.co.uk/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Stainless-Steel/dp/B07NSB4Q51

index.jpg

Always remember to polish the helmet on the top, while you're using it.

Last edited:
Some important nutrients for bone healing:

Collagen (very important for bone health and bone healing)

Silica (you can get this from stinging nettle herb tea, oat straw tea, dried bamboo sap, or, as a commercial supplement known as orthosilicic acid). Silica aids bone healing.

Magnesium Malate (magnesium is very commonly inadequate in the modern diet, and interacts with calcium)

Vitamin D3

Vitamin K2 (very important for efficient deposition of dietary calcium wherever it's needed in the human body).

I would definitely avoid deliberately consuming sodium flouride in any form. It is present in most commercial toothpastes, but is claimed by many to be toxic to the human endocrine system, given that many halogens (other than iodine) are considered toxic to the human endocrine system.

Dietary considerations aside, I can't comment on any longterm effects of a broken shoulder, but I broke my collarbone in my late teens and it healed within a few months, with no lasting problems, whatsoever. As long as it's just bone injury, and doesn't involve major nerves or tendons, I would be surprised if you suffer any longlasting health problems from your accident.

I wish you all the best with your healing and recovery.
Thanks buddy

I came off a bike before but it was my lads bmx was just checking it for quality control banged my head off the concrete fence post and cracked it my head not the post :LOL: had concussion was all, I was able to get a nosh off the missus though she thought I was playing up that will deffo aid in your recovery, hope all goes well and your back on the trowel soon(y)
Haha I'll run that past the mrs all in the aid of recovery of course! :p

Thanks mate!

Thanks gents(y)
You should be fine, bones generally heal stronger than they were before.
ligament and tendon damage is worse.
Modern surgery is fantastic, food s**t though.
Enjoy the rest, you will soon be back at it, poor bloke.