And here we go again

I cant remember anyone asking who the bin lorry couldnt of swerved in Glasgow ?

Wasn’t he unconscious ? And I think you will find they did.

In both incidents you bring both were random incidents not driven by religious hatred.
You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing the incidents. You continually make light of the serious problem we are facing. You are a vile man

Wasn’t he unconscious ? And I think you will find they did.

In both incidents you bring both were random incidents not driven by religious hatred.
You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing the incidents. You continually make light of the serious problem we are facing. You are a vile man
Thanks ,you are comparing an accident to a terrorist incident just because the person was male and of colour ,if it was a white woman ,you wouldn't of assumed it was terrorist activity,also you said I bet he's Muslim , you should just be honest and say that you are a racist bigot with a special hatred for Asian Muslims , your fellow BF supporter murdered JO cox because he held the same believes as you ,"actions are needed not talk " you fail time and time again to say what you believe ,what "actions " are required ,you ape that dumb idiot tommy Robinson aka criminal Steve Lennon and Golding who is also up on charges related to racial activities, keep quacking ,keep denying the quacks are duck noises

Thanks ,you are comparing an accident to a terrorist incident just because the person was male and of colour ,if it was a white woman ,you wouldn't of assumed it was terrorist activity,also you said I bet he's Muslim , you should just be honest and say that you are a racist bigot with a special hatred for Asian Muslims , your fellow BF supporter murdered JO cox because he held the same believes as you ,"actions are needed not talk " you fail time and time again to say what you believe ,what "actions " are required ,you ape that dumb idiot tommy Robinson aka criminal Steve Lennon and Golding who is also up on charges related to racial activities, keep quacking ,keep denying the quacks are duck noises

You call me racist but you are continually bringing skin colour into it not me. This was no accident btw, again if an accident why was 3 men pinning him to the ground , why did armed police turn up wearing balaclavas ? Is that normal for a rta ?

He doesn’t though lol
I'm not having a go at anybody or what political views they have. I like John he's a good egg and disappeared off here for a while but I'm glad he's back. For the record I don't mind you either and defo liven up the place

Reactions: gps
You call me racist but you are continually bringing skin colour into it not me. This was no accident btw, again if an accident why was 3 men pinning him to the ground , why did armed police turn up wearing balaclavas ? Is that normal for a rta ?
Police said it was an accident as did everyone on the scene but you and your Britain first primates see it different, the reactions of the men pinning him to the ground and the reasons for same are unknown ,the police reacted to a suspected attack , what the police do and why is their concern not mine at this time. .
"Bet he's Muslim" " it wasn't an accident " thinking paranoid has a buddy

Police said it was an accident as did everyone on the scene but you and your Britain first primates see it different, the reactions of the men pinning him to the ground and the reasons for same are unknown ,the police reacted to a suspected attack , what the police do and why is their concern not mine at this time. .
"Bet he's Muslim" " it wasn't an accident " thinking paranoid has a buddy

So why didn’t he brake or swerve to avoid, I mean he was conscious right ?

Everyone at the scene thought attack and run for their lives isn’t this correct?

@johniosaif can you confirm as an RTA no arrest was made due to its accident nature ? I mean he wouldn’t still be in custody would he if it was just an accident?

Please confirm

@johniosaif can you confirm as an RTA no arrest was made due to its accident nature ? I mean he wouldn’t still be in custody would he if it was just an accident?

Please confirm
Just had a look on the news there, cops statement is its not terror related, being treated as a. Road collision, and it said he has been detained due to dangerous driving. Whether or not that changes or not in the next few days we can only wait and see

Just had a look on the news there, cops statement is its not terror related, being treated as a. Road collision, and it said he has been detained due to dangerous driving. Whether or not that changes or not in the next few days we can only wait and see

But the guy who hit pedestrians near a mosque a few months back was immediately a terror attack funny that.

Please confirm
As my legal team cost too much I am hesitant to ask them , if he was drunk or under the influence they would hold him until he was fit for an interview also if he was injured they would await an interview until he was fit also , lots have been arrested following accidents,you can be asleep and parked and be at fault , what's your what's app group colouring book group saying "

But the guy who hit pedestrians near a mosque a few months back was immediately a terror attack funny that.
I'm only repeating what the cops statement is. It's not being treated as terror related. I'd like to think if it was, they would say as much. That's all I know is the news article, and pretty sure the bloke drove Into the mosque deliberately and more or less admitted as much, but I haven't read about that in a month or two now either.

A gentleman like yourself.I learned one thing this week,always wear gloves doing acrylic finish!.

Lol I don't do acrylic to much anymore. Here is the job u put my name forward for.
20171005_171607.jpg

He has been released, he was a taxi driver with three passengers, it will be interesting to know why he was detained in the pics? Racial stereotyping springs to mind but could of been worse @gps could of been making the call or the armed police could of been on the scene. Some people on this thread need to hold their hands up and take a very long look in the mirror.

He has been released, he was a taxi driver with three passengers, it will be interesting to know why he was detained in the pics? Racial stereotyping springs to mind but could of been worse @gps could of been making the call or the armed police could of been on the scene. Some people on this thread need to hold their hands up and take a very long look in the mirror.
Any info on why or what caused the crash?