And here we go again

Members online

He has been released, he was a taxi driver with three passengers, it will be interesting to know why he was detained in the pics? Racial stereotyping springs to mind but could of been worse @gps could of been making the call or the armed police could of been on the scene. Some people on this thread need to hold their hands up and take a very long look in the mirror.

Still under investigation isn’t he ?

And it’s a beautiful thing when I look in the mirror lol

Any info on why or what caused the crash?
Nope but I'm sure the police wouldn't of released him if it was anyway malicious.
Yes a man deliberately driving a car into pedestrians caused the crash.
Do you think the police would of released him if it was deliberate? Coz I'm sure if you know so will they? Sad how a bloke killed all them people in vegas and it didn't bother you but a guy crashing his taxi sends you wild lol

Nope but I'm sure the police wouldn't of released him if it was anyway malicious.

Do you think the police would of released him if it was deliberate? Coz I'm sure if you know so will they? Sad how a bloke killed all them people in vegas and it didn't bother you but a guy crashing his taxi sends you wild lol

I also started a thread on the Vegas shooting.

It’s funny how all eye witness reports say it was deliberate

I also started a thread on the Vegas shooting.

It’s funny how all eye witness reports say it was deliberate
oh you started a thread about it? And what? I can't be arsed going back to look I know in my head you never kicked up a fuss about it, more defending him or the whole situation.
And the witnesses, All three of them? Didn't see any videos of them saying it, any chance of a link? To be fair a car coming up on tot the pavement happens so quick I can't see it looking any other way. A bloke a couple of years ago in front of me drove straight ahead at a bend and down a ditch, i was straight out and it was an old boy who had blacked out but wasn't hurt. What about everyone on their phones this is probably more likely the case a lot of times and this guy was also a taxi driver so maybe destracted. He has been released stop making more of a c**t of yourself looking for something that's not there.