And here we go again

Members online

gps

but the apologists will keep on apologising.

Absolute disgrace.

Get a grip Britain

i would class any deliberate attempt.to hurt. murder innocent people an act if terror regardless of origin
It's terrifying anyway , but I am awaiting GPS on the scene ,ceevee on the camera and tommy Robinson and Britain first, I've worked on that road ,very busy area for traffic and pedestrians

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on the Vegas shootings :whistle:
No arrest as far as I can see on this one , very slow to release info,glad that no one was killed or seriously hurt ,59 killed by a white Christian in America ,no comments "usual suspects " " multi culturism"

No arrest as far as I can see on this one , very slow to release info,glad that no one was killed or seriously hurt ,59 killed by a white Christian in America ,no comments "usual suspects " " multi culturism"
there was something wrong with him though. wasnt he under medication. and to have 23 hand guns in a hotel.room?

Who are ? It's not a terror related incident
The guy driving that car mate , an absolute squirt , probably does nothing with his life, f**k me all I been thinking and doing all day is work , I seen his picture and yes I probably shouldn’t pre judge but I’m gonna he looks a skinner scicotic loser

I see people like GPS and ceevee think it wasn't an accident but that the 'Muslim mayor' and the police are covering up a terrorism attack , another conspiracy theory eh ,GPs

I see people like GPS and ceevee think it wasn't an accident but that the 'Muslim mayor' and the police are covering up a terrorism attack , another conspiracy theory eh ,GPs

No conspiracy, he meant it. Had the brakes failed ? Had he had a heart attack? He meant it make no mistake

No conspiracy, he meant it. Had the brakes failed ? Had he had a heart attack? He meant it make no mistake
So ,you own up to this , god have mercy on this who t used to educate you , you were born to be white noise

The guy driving that car mate , an absolute squirt , probably does nothing with his life, f**k me all I been thinking and doing all day is work , I seen his picture and yes I probably shouldn’t pre judge but I’m gonna he looks a skinner scicotic loser
Diversity wouldn't like the real you ,