An apology to my customers

Members online

cve60069

Hello

I have been a plasterer since 1974, working mostly on the refurbishment of Victorian properties in London, Reading and Surrey. I have hacked of plaster, drilled, chased and scrapped back walls, pulled down ceilings, shoveled, swept and mixed plaster on bedroom floors, whistled and sang from 5-am to 10-pm - sometimes later - for many years, and I still do.

This past fort-night, I have had a plasterer working in the building next to me and he has hacked of plaster, drilled, chased and scrapped back walls, pulled down ceilings, shoveled, swept and mixed plaster on bedroom floors, whistled and sang from 5-am to 10-pm - sometimes later.

I did not know how noisy I must have been; so, to all the neighbours that I must have annoyed over the years, children I have frightened and given nightmares and dust in the washing hanging on the line, please, please accept my apologies.

Hello

I have been a plasterer since 1974, working mostly on the refurbishment of Victorian properties in London, Reading and Surrey. I have hacked of plaster, drilled, chased and scrapped back walls, pulled down ceilings, shoveled, swept and mixed plaster on bedroom floors, whistled and sang from 5-am to 10-pm - sometimes later - for many years, and I still do.

This past fort-night, I have had a plasterer working in the building next to me and he has hacked of plaster, drilled, chased and scrapped back walls, pulled down ceilings, shoveled, swept and mixed plaster on bedroom floors, whistled and sang from 5-am to 10-pm - sometimes later.

I did not know how noisy I must have been; so, to all the neighbours that I must have annoyed over the years, children I have frightened and given nightmares and dust in the washing hanging on the line, please, please accept my apologies.
When u mentioned washing line, I rembered a job I done 30 years ago or so.
Went to fill a raggle with new electric cable running down wall in a small kitchen.I put a bit of bonding over new cable and bang,plaster blew out all over washing with white shirts etc,,,that was hanging in a indoor pulley behind me.
New cable had been cut when spark had put clip in.what a mess of the washing.:)

This morning I woke up and looked out my bedroom window to see a chap standing on my chimney holding a hammer. My wife crawled from the bedroom to the bathroom and refuses to come out until the builder finishes knocking the chimney down (no curtains on our window). Having to make my own coffee!