Alvarez V Khan

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

I know Khan has a soft chin, but that was some smack :eek:

In the words from smokey in the first friday movie " YOU GOT KNOCKED THE f**k OUT"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im glad he got beat i cant stand him. I still watch his fight v Bredis Prescott and giggle :lol:

He is brave I'll give him that, but with that chin he will never beat a puncher, I'm sure he will still find an excuse to dodge fighting Kell brook

Punch of the year there is no boxer that would get up after that. Fair play to khan for taking the fight.

I like who i like i dont care where theyre from. My mate tried to slate me for not supporting quigg against frampton. Saying i should support he home fighter. I said mate youre from cov and support arsenal. What's the difference?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I like who i like i dont care where theyre from. My mate tried to slate me for not supporting quigg against frampton. Saying i should support he home fighter. I said mate youre from cov and support arsenal. What's the difference?

Am the same. If I like a boxer that's it don't care if he was boxing my neighbour. I'd be going for him.

You say that mate but murray took him 11 rounds. I think alvarez beats golovkin

You say that mate but murray took him 11 rounds. I think alvarez beats golovkin

I don't think so GGG is in a class of his own. This is the first time we have disagreed on a boxer. Hope they fight soon. It will be good for the banter

I just think if murray can almost take him the distance then alvarez won't struggle

I know boxing is all about bravado but when khan was wingeing on about not getting a shot at mayweather, he seemed to be the only one that thought he deserved the chance