alsecco plaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

hi guys had a call today and was asked if i knew anyone who sprays this stuff (alsecco plaster) its on like a fibre board from what my mate was saying there is about 150-200 sq meters to do down in brighton aparently the last gang asked for a payment and then took the money and fooked off without finnishing the job ba*tards so he is in desprate need to get this done any help out there guys so i can pass on your numbers cheers peps:RpS_thumbup:

thats the same as knauf spray plaster and alltek. It is sprayed on with an airless, flattened down and sanded. Only prob with that if you are travelling will be the 200 mts will take half a day then you gotta wait b4 you can sand it.
What can you do in brighton for a day or 2 :RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared:

hahaaa blones do u want the number apparently these guys charged 36k and done a runner without finnishing it.r u interested or do you know someone who is, its for an architect from warminster wilts who is doing a place down there and my mate asked if i knew of anyone as they are desperado to get this complete

I am swamped at the minute . Look in internet for alsecco number ask em for a registered installer. Aynd I do love cok.

Status
Not open for further replies.