Almost free Parex Monorex Bags Bristol collection.

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
I have about 80 bags of various colours of Monorex GM.

There's no more than about 5 of each colour.

There clogging my garage up and I just need rid.

Collection only in Bristol.

All I ask is you make a donation of your choice to a charity of your choice.

Must take a minimum of 5 bags.

All bags are stored In Garage and most or all are in date.

PM for details.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have about 80 bags of various colours of Monorex GM.

There's no more than about 5 of each colour.

There clogging my garage up and I just need rid.

Collection only in Bristol.

All I ask is you make a donation of your choice to a charity of your choice.

Must take a minimum of 5 bags.

All bags are stored In Garage and most or all are in date.

PM for details.

Cheers

Can't you use them for dubbing out or sticking beads on?
We're the same, but use them for the above or I donate them to the local building college, same with bucket renders.

Can't you use them for dubbing out or sticking beads on?
We're the same, but use them for the above or I donate them to the local building college, same with bucket renders.

I'll keep a few for beading but to be honest I usually have base coat left over for that.

That's not a bad shout with the college but I guess they'll want it delivered aswell?

Yea what's that a bag? Around £1ish.
I'd rather over order by loads than be under by 1! It's just not worth the hassle.
I'm gonna get in contact with SIG and see if they do the same.

I use my left over bags of parex to dub out the next job... Under mesh or whatever. My supplier will take back his stocked colours but anything else ordered that can't go back gets used up. Never had a problem. no colour bleed or grinning.. and no damp bags clogging up the garage.

I use my left over bags of parex to dub out the next job... Under mesh or whatever. My supplier will take back his stocked colours but anything else ordered that can't go back gets used up. Never had a problem. no colour bleed or grinning.. and no damp bags clogging up the garage.
Sod that to save a few £s !lol

A few have said about dubbing out but I don't see why you'd use a specific basecoat for mono but use mono under the base coat?
If it works it works but if not your f**k*d.
Personally I'd rather make sure I'm covered and do it the written 'right' way.

Not saying your wrong mind. I guess I'd just be to scared to try it. It's not a few bags of multi if it went wrong how I see it.