All the best danny

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatarm

Trainee mod
All the best Danny and good luck you and your good lady Jane. Don't really know what kind of forum will be left when
You come back! But we'll try an keep it together lol keep chin up and as warrior says KTF

good luck Danny :RpS_thumbup: dont forget to mention the clay plaster company when you do your peice on camera :RpS_wink: your fivers safe mate.

oh and try and keep up with Jane looks bad when she keeps waiting for you :RpS_lol:

Good luck Danny & Jane :RpS_thumbup:

And don't forget if your after places to sleep when you get to Glasgow if Caspers not in I'm sure he won't mind if you try & get into his flat :RpS_biggrin:

Good luck Danny & Jane :RpS_thumbup:

And don't forget if your after places to sleep when you get to Glasgow if Caspers not in I'm sure he won't mind if you try & get into his flat :RpS_biggrin:
Accidently 5 times:RpS_lol:

Yeah good luck. Was just thinking that's a lot of strain on your relationship. Don't think I could do that with my missus. Anyway, you'll both be stronger for it.

And you'll have an inch thick bit of skin on both your chin rests :RpS_wink:

And don't forget.....you are both welcome at my gaff for a bovril and some beans n toast. Then you can fwack off back oot into the rain lol

And don't forget.....you are both welcome at my gaff for a bovril and some beans n toast. Then you can fwack off back oot into the rain lol

I thought you would have joined for a wee while on the road laddie.

I may well do, old boy. I'm only a few miles from Loch Lomond

Stunning part of the world!!!

Last edited:
Good luck dan. If you get in the solihull paper I'll give you another tenner if you promote my business!

Good luck Lance & Mrs armstrong.........feel the burn ..........:RpS_thumbup:. pain is only weakness leaving the body

Status
Not open for further replies.