All rounder

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hair oil

just wondering do any of yis have a weak part of your game for me it has to be dry lining Iam not the worst at it but I have to say I f**k**g hate it lugging slabs around and putting them up over your head trying to fish cables through if I can I try avoid it but know 9 times outta ten I can't so just plough on so what's your weak game

just wondering do any of yis have a weak part of your game for me it has to be dry lining Iam not the worst at it but I have to say I f**k**g hate it lugging slabs around and putting them up over your head trying to fish cables through if I can I try avoid it but know 9 times outta ten I can't so just plough on so what's your weak game
For ceilings get a board lifter you can get a cheap one

Rendering, don't do nearly enough of it, don't care though really as less stressful not worrying about weather!

I hate repairing someone elses handywork
uploadfromtaptalk1456512923908.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456512928803.jpg

Plasterer turned plumber done it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

yeah i cant pass by a pub with out calling in for refreshment or 2--------- :inocente::inocente::lol:

Not a big fan of floor screeding,I enjoyed the labouring side of it when young and on a pump but laying is defo a art in my mind

It's a money-spinner though. I would be a right miserable c**t if all I done was internals.

Probably true bud but I hate relying on other people, need a labourer, and probably another spread, it's difficult finding people decent you can trust!

You two work together chat on here together in surprised you ain't sick of each other must be love

It's just a continuation of site banter. When we work together we spend most of the time taking the piss out of each other. It's the same as any other site really, and as it's the 21st century internet forums for anything to do with construction work tend to be a continuation of what goes on on a building site.

I suppose if you'd never worked on a site, or were a luddite then it'd seem a bit odd

I've been back in the Midlands for a couple of hours now, are you missing me @imago :LOL:
Are you still touching up the sheep in wales?
Tell dolly I'll see her in a couple of weeks :love:

Are you still touching up the sheep in wales?

They get very upset if people from 'outside' start messing with their sheep. They don't want the gene pool messing up with any new input, it's taken generations for them to breed the perfect specimin. (Seven foot tall, no chin, able to look through a key hole with both eyes at the same time).

Don't ever work for @imago then Greg he was counting my units of alcohol for the last few days & checking it up online lmao :LOL:
He said im an alky, only had a few aswell :D
Yours would be way off the scale ffs :D
:birra::birras:
I still remember our drinking session in france lol :LOL:
It was great to meet you in person mate your a good egg and always welcome at my house :birra:

Status
Not open for further replies.