Aldi are doing plastering tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

twitcher

Private Member
Got a text offa plumber mate yesterday saying Aldi are doing floats, hawks, large tubs and mixers

I did buy a pva from there not as good as wicks pva , Casper put me onto the clothes range from there he buys most of his going out gear from Aldi,:RpS_lol:

I did buy a pva from there not as good as wicks pva , Casper put me onto the clothes range from there he buys most of his going out gear from Aldi,:RpS_lol:

:RpS_laugh: Wait til he sees that ^^^^^^

Don't get the padsaw from Aldi though, bought one yesterday, using it today and the handle is slack already :RpS_crying:

:RpS_laugh: Wait til he sees that ^^^^^^

Don't get the padsaw from Aldi though, bought one yesterday, using it today and the handle is slack already :RpS_crying:

buying aldi tools eh mush.
if you want il post you the refina 2012 catalogue,dont worry about the cost of the stamp!save it for when aldi are selling scrim:RpS_lol:

this isnt an angling forum and theirs no need to be rude its called "banter" we have at work all the time to me its as important as the job :RpS_drool::RpS_biggrin:

Well henry, it beats your regular get up of Flat cap n tweed trews, lad lol

sorry i forgot that your more at home with a mouse rather than with a trowel:RpS_thumbsup:

Errrm have you seen bubbles mouse??

:RpS_thumbsup:

photo-1200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.