AJ v Wilder

Members online

No members online now.

gps

wilder knocks joshua out very quickly I believe.

Hearn doesn’t want to make the fight for this very reason

I like Joshua but not sure if he's been tested yet , I'd love the gypsy king to make a come back

in the mirror i saw him
and i closely watched him
i could see he looked out of place.

he came to the woman
who sat there beside me
he had a strange look on his face.

the big hands were callous
he looked like a mountain
for a minute i thought i was dead.

but he started shaking
his big heart was breaking
he turned to algeee and said......

you picked a fine time to leave me gpssssss

It's hard to gauge where wilder is as well as aj. Wilder more experience, definitely quicker, and has a rocket of a right hand. I'd like to see it. Wilder is calling for it ajs side stalling on it. Tbh i want to see aj beaten, ASAP preferably. Not because I dislike him, but because of the hype that surrounds him. And I'd like to see the gypsy king back, I think he dances around a stiff joshua. But fury needs to conquer his own demons and get himself back into shape, which is a huge task In itself first.

It's hard to gauge where wilder is as well as aj. Wilder more experience, definitely quicker, and has a rocket of a right hand. I'd like to see it. Wilder is calling for it ajs side stalling on it. Tbh i want to see aj beaten, ASAP preferably. Not because I dislike him, but because of the hype that surrounds him. And I'd like to see the gypsy king back, I think he dances around a stiff joshua. But fury needs to conquer his own demons and get himself back into shape, which is a huge task In itself first.

Hearn knows wilder knocks out AJ hence the delay tactics.
Hearn is hoping someone else beats wilder, but that isn’t happening, I think wilder may have to fight a mandatory fight first, before he can fight AJ.

The trouble with Fury is he can be hit and AJ and wilder I suspect both put him to sleep, he has the heart of a lion though that’s for sure, but mentally troubled as you say.

I think AJ comes across as a decent chap. Vladimir was also a gent and didn't get mixed up in trash talk. I can't be arsed with that s**t. But AJ v Wilder would be interesting and think Wilder would win

Just saw wilder ko stiverne, that was proper savage he went a bit mad the ref struggling to stop him. Can’t see aj’s chin standing up to that speed and power

Aj head movement not overly great neither. Wilders speed definitely puts a couple on ajs chin too. Heard wilder hits harder than klitchko too?
Ajs head movement is none existing, his power isn’t as great as we are made to believe his footwork is awful, he moves in straight lines fury (a fit and mentally well fury) or wilder would beat him hands down.
I’m not a Joshua hater I think he’s a decent bloke but he’s been portrayed by the media to be the next British great hope, we already had that in fury but he never got any recognition for his achievements. I also personally believe the Joshua klitschko was a fix, wladimir would have knocks Joshua out early on after he put him down but he dragged it out until Joshua recovered and I wouldn’t put paying him off past Hearn

Ajs head movement is none existing, his power isn’t as great as we are made to believe his footwork is awful, he moves in straight lines fury (a fit and mentally well fury) or wilder would beat him hands down.
I’m not a Joshua hater I think he’s a decent bloke but he’s been portrayed by the media to be the next British great hope, we already had that in fury but he never got any recognition for his achievements. I also personally believe the Joshua klitschko was a fix, wladimir would have knocks Joshua out early on after he put him down but he dragged it out until Joshua recovered and I wouldn’t put paying him off past Hearn
Aj was done for about 3 rounds after the knock down. I don't understand why wlad didn't finish him there and then. Yeah he does move in straight lines. If fury stays motivated keeps mentally fit and can get himself fit, I reckon aj doesn't land cleanly. Fury is awkward as f**k and a lot quicker than u'd believe with his size. Furys let down is for a man his size he isn't heavy enough handed.

Aj was done for about 3 rounds after the knock down. I don't understand why wlad didn't finish him there and then. Yeah he does move in straight lines. If fury stays motivated keeps mentally fit and can get himself fit, I reckon aj doesn't land cleanly. Fury is awkward as f**k and a lot quicker than u'd believe with his size. Furys let down is for a man his size he isn't heavy enough handed.
True, did you see the fury chizora fight the second one, fury boxed rings around him switching to southpaw throughout the full fight which I think went 12 rounds if I remember right. Fury is very under rated if people are casual boxing fans and they’ve never boxed them self’s they don’t understand how skilful he is because he’s so awkward like you say, he makes his opponents look s**t, he made klitschko look stupid. I do agree with you though he’s lacking devestating power for a man at 6ft 7 or whatever he is, allthough he does have a good variety and throws some nice combinations

I can't remember but I think the second chisora fight he retired on his stool after about 8 rounds. Was completely one sided and think his corner pulled him.

AJ has dark side to his nature......look at when hes finishing his fights now.... hes seems to really enjoy punishing his enemies !!
hes getting more and more ruthless.

its only a matter of time before he really hurts someone ...abnormal power.

AJ has dark side to his nature......look at when hes finishing his fights now.... hes seems to really enjoy punishing his enemies !!

I suspect it’s only aj getting hurt, too many people blowing smoke up his bottom, wilder will crush him in 2 rounds

Mike Tyson had abnormal power, George foreman had abnormal power, AJ isn’t anything special in terms of punching power, AJs best asset is his promoter Eddie Hearn

Mike Tyson had abnormal power, George foreman had abnormal power, AJ isn’t anything special in terms of punching power, AJs best asset is his promoter Eddie Hearn

tyson v the polish fella was wreckless ...he think he broke his jaw and neck in 1 punch.
foreman hardest hitter in boxing.
but AJ is the most powerfull out there at the minute.

True, did you see the fury chizora fight the second one, fury boxed rings around him switching to southpaw throughout the full fight which I think went 12 rounds if I remember right. Fury is very under rated if people are casual boxing fans and they’ve never boxed them self’s they don’t understand how skilful he is because he’s so awkward like you say, he makes his opponents look s**t, he made klitschko look stupid. I do agree with you though he’s lacking devestating power for a man at 6ft 7 or whatever he is, allthough he does have a good variety and throws some nice combinations
I remember that fight , although he didn’t ko him with a one punch knockout it was a brutal beating chisora received. I think the ref stopped it or even his own corner stopped it.

tyson v the polish fella was wreckless ...he think he broke his jaw and neck in 1 punch.
foreman hardest hitter in boxing.
but AJ is the most powerfull out there at the minute.

No way, wilder is a beast when he connects you are gone.