Airless spray plastering

Members online

devneydutch

Would any plasterers be interested in learning to airless spray plaster?

I’m thinking it might be more a thing for painters but would like to know what you think about it?

I think there is money to be made in it

Lol thought I might get that from plasterers being one my self. I’ve put the same question on a painters forum to see what they say.

See this as a out of the day to day grind and retirement

Would any plasterers be interested in learning to airless spray plaster?

I’m thinking it might be more a thing for painters but would like to know what you think about it?

I think there is money to be made in it
Did a few months of airless for a crew In Manchester with a graco. It's a top system if the drylinings tidy . Half of what we sprayed was on to do rough metal studs which made it hard work thanks to our resident Eastern Europeans .

Did a few months of airless for a crew In Manchester with a graco. It's a top system if the drylinings tidy . Half of what we sprayed was on to do rough metal studs which made it hard work thanks to our resident Eastern Europeans .
How did u pic it up? With another spread?

Did a few months of airless for a crew In Manchester with a graco. It's a top system if the drylinings tidy . Half of what we sprayed was on to do rough metal studs which made it hard work thanks to our resident Eastern Europeans
The stud work/boarding needs to be pretty good but you can get away with s**t (same as skim) when uv used it fir a while. I’ve always said my finish will be as good as the boarding

How did u pic it up? With another spread?
No we had a rep down who gave us a demo . He didn't have a clue so we tryed and tested it ourselves. Soon sust it out . We were the 1st gang to test it out for the firm because the other gonks would of fuked it up . They paid 5k for it . We had if for a few months then it got took to Ipswich we're the tools on that job fuked the machine up completely

The stud work/boarding needs to be pretty good but you can get away with s**t (same as skim) when uv used it fir a while. I’ve always said my finish will be as good as the boarding
Loads of my mates do it Inn Manchester for the big outfits they love it . Keep asking us to come on board but I make my ££ dabbing mainly

Yes I know . Preferred spraying my dabbing to the s**t fixers work on that job we was on
I don’t do site work anymore so follow my own work. Do you think anybody you work with would be interested in learning to spray plaster? I’m not looking for names numbers anything just thinking of starting a new business teaching people

I don’t do site work anymore so follow my own work. Do you think anybody you work with would be interested in learning to spray plaster? I’m not looking for names numbers anything just thinking of starting a new business teaching people
Not the lads I know there all over 50 and want to fuk it off completely. Me included ha ha

Loads of lads would be definitely. But generally they'd just go with a gang for a few days because its piss easy to do

I agree with you. Think it’s more for painters. I had to go on a 2 day course 2 years ago, cause the guy I work for got a grant. There was 6 of us must be 300 each per day??? Easy money

I agree with you. Think it’s more for painters. I had to go on a 2 day course 2 years ago, cause the guy I work for got a grant. There was 6 of us must be 300 each per day??? Easy money
Yes we we went down to Hull on a machine coarse years ago for spraying mp75 on a g4 . Got a days money each the firm payed the coarse fuk knows what that cost em
It never took off mp75 but that airless is big now in Manchester all the big outfits are at it

Yes we we went down to Hull on a machine coarse years ago for spraying mp75 on a g4 . Got a days money each the firm payed the coarse fuk knows what that cost em
It never took off mp75 but that airless is big now in Manchester all the big outfits are at it
I’m doing big one off builds with loads of glass. Airless is on the spec as it’s lots of natural light

IMHO if there was serious, ongoing money to be made from teaching airless plastering then the people already involved in the training sector would be all over it.