Airless Guru

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Was chatting to an old school friend from where I use to live in Nottingham , turns out he has a Graco spray machine , bought it second hand , anyway to cut a story short got a big job coming up and was after a guru that could get on speed dial if needed , obviously the pft machine owners can phone dealers and same with mtec owners they have rhino , but struggling to know who could or would help if needed , curry guy I presume is always working so don’t want to bother him , is there anyone else out there ?
Thanks

Was chatting to an old school friend from where I use to live in Nottingham , turns out he has a Graco spray machine , bought it second hand , anyway to cut a story short got a big job coming up and was after a guru that could get on speed dial if needed , obviously the pft machine owners can phone dealers and same with mtec owners they have rhino , but struggling to know who could or would help if needed , curry guy I presume is always working so don’t want to bother him , is there anyone else out there ?
Thanks

We are a GRACO dealer mate

Thanks

Does your machine have the quick release pump? If so, you can buy a spare for about £400, so if your packings go during a job, just swap the pumps. Will eliminate any down time. Just get the pump you took off re packed, ready for next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one
Would you give advise if someone has a second hand machine too ? And wanted help or ask a few questions?
I recon no problem he would give you advise, but I can give you a bit of advise also, you may find Ryan will give you similar so you know I'm not talking s**t :) you may need a new hose and gun also maybe a new motor, compressor and maybe a few switches, the wheels look a bit f**k*d so best bet is replace :whistle:

I was hoping in not to distant future an airless section could be set up on forum tbf it would be good to discuss products and machine without people trying to make money out of advice

There has been years of plastering topics discussed on here for free I don’t see why it has to change now

I was hoping in not to distant future an airless section could be set up on forum tbf it would be good to discuss products and machine without people trying to make money out of advice
I was after a magnetic section for two years and I'm the only mod so you would think it was simple. So you should have no problem :)

There has been years of plastering topics discussed on here for free I don’t see why it has to change now

Its on the cards... lots more chatter about ready mix than magnetic :D

Just ring curry. He's the ninja of airless
Not always forth coming with straight answers though , I’m sure if I went on “a course “ I’d be ok though
Does seem quite clear to me now that if you are a painter and go on a course you’d be fine but general discussion from plasterer to plasterer for free probably only would happen on forum

Not always forth coming with straight answers though , I’m sure if I went on “a course “ I’d be ok though
Does seem quite clear to me now that if you are a painter and go on a course you’d be fine but general discussion from plasterer to plasterer for free probably only would happen on forum
Shy bairns divvent get a suck of the tit though :sisi:

Thanks

Hi Vincey

You attended the Knauf Ready Mix day at Immingham, are you planning on using the Knauf products? Knauf Ready Mix guys will be happy to assist and help with machine issues as well.....

I trust that you took Graham, Paul and Clive's details (Clive is @quinns on TPF, but is not on here regularly)... or message me and I can send you their direct details.

There is also a local Knauf Sales Manager based near Nottingham (Josh) who will be able to help with product supply (Graham is based in Nottingham area and Paul Betts is based in south Yorkshire)

Good luck to you!

Let us know if we can help

Richard

Hi Vincey

You attended the Knauf Ready Mix day at Immingham, are you planning on using the Knauf products? Knauf Ready Mix guys will be happy to assist and help with machine issues as well.....

I trust that you took Graham, Paul and Clive's details (Clive is @quinns on TPF, but is not on here regularly)... or message me and I can send you their direct details.

There is also a local Knauf Sales Manager based near Nottingham (Josh) who will be able to help with product supply (Graham is based in Nottingham area and Paul Betts is based in south Yorkshire)

Good luck to you!

Let us know if we can help

Richard
Yes I did , my mate is gonna help on one have planned for mid may , tbh neither of us have done any since Grimsby, I’d appreciate those details thanks