Air test score of 1

claret66

Morning,Been asked to look at a job for the director of our site.The archeticht who designed it said it had to have a air test score of 1 or under?.Is this achievable with dot and dabbing the walls?Think it might be best to swerve the job.Any advice appreciated.

Morning,Been asked to look at a job for the director of our site.The archeticht who designed it said it had to have a air test score of 1 or under?.Is this achievable with dot and dabbing the walls?Think it might be best to swerve the job.Any advice appreciated.
f**k**g one. What's it gonna be

Solid dab on all perimeters sockets/switches etc , still won’t be fully air tight but as near damm it

This house was air tested and pissed out every where, Iol

Attachments

• 95BB6A92-DFE3-4DC4-A480-E36A9EBBCD55.jpeg
    95BB6A92-DFE3-4DC4-A480-E36A9EBBCD55.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 303
Why does he want to go so low? - cocked up his SAT calcs/window sizes etc?
If he wants it so low he needs to specify how to do it, he's just passing the buck for an idealistic standard with no idea how to acheive it - just like a politician.
The only reason architects want a low score, is to brag about it to their architect mates and clients, so it leads to more work.
And for once I’m not joking.

The only reason architects want a low score, is to brag about it to their architect mates and clients, so it leads to more work.
And for once I’m not joking.
Following on my my post,started to parge walls,but now can't get hold of any parge till start of February.Would Hardwall/Bonding coat do the job.Or would the boards not stick to it.Advce appreciated

Wet cement wash, maybe with some plastering sand in it? Put it on with a softish yard brush, same as continental ceramic block house construction.