Advice

diybridges

Hi I'm a bit of a newbie diy plasterer just doing the bathroom there's one wall with old flakes plater I'm taking all that off to reply skim it do I need to play the render behind before skimming or just play once skimmed

Hi I'm a bit of a newbie diy plasterer just doing the bathroom there's one wall with old flakes plater I'm taking all that off to reply skim it do I need to play the render behind before skimming or just play once skimmed
Probably best to explain it properly and get a local spread to sort it for you!

What?

Sorry not quite sure what you mean... auto correct plays havoc

Scrape the loose off. Prime it with pva/water around 3 parts water to 1 pva allow to dry. Fill any deeper holes with a backing plaster (bonding or hardwall) once that's dry prime again. Next day skim over the lot. Right after this advice you owe me a decent milf pic mate

Scrape the loose off. Prime it with pva/water around 3 parts water to 1 pva allow to dry. Fill any deeper holes with a backing plaster (bonding or hardwall) once that's dry prime again. Next day skim over the lot. Right after this advice you owe me a decent milf pic mate
And not just some interweb downloaded one either!