advice please

Lukebutlerr

i’m a glazier and been thinking about taking up spreading recently, i can just about plaster a wall to a okayish standard. if i was to take it up what trowels and size do people recommend?
to get more experience i was thinking about booking a course for 5 days for £500 to get the skills and knack of it and learn all the nooks and krannys.
OR
shall i build a timber frame in my garden with a sheet of ply as a backboard and fix some plasterboard up and start spreading for practice??
thanks.

i’m a glazier and been thinking about taking up spreading recently, i can just about plaster a wall to a okayish standard. if i was to take it up what trowels and size do people recommend?
to get more experience i was thinking about booking a course for 5 days for £500 to get the skills and knack of it and learn all the nooks and krannys.
OR
shall i build a timber frame in my garden with a sheet of ply as a backboard and fix some plasterboard up and start spreading for practice??
thanks.
Where are you. You be better of giving someone on here 500 sheets for five days with em.

Please say yorkshire

OR
thanks.
Garden practice , I'm all for glazier's not sticking ugly trims on plaster reveals