Advice please


New Member
i want to be a more experience plasterer, i’m a glazier and can plaster a wall to an okayish standard.
what trowels do i need? if so what brand?
To experience shall i book a 5 day course on plastering that cost £500 and covers all aspects of plastering walls, ceilings and screeding a floor, OR build a timber frame with some ply for backboard and fix some plaster board and start spreading so i get used to the technique or has anyone got any other ideas.