advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Ive only done a couple lime renders with other guys.

Builder i do alot of work for has asked to price a listed building internal.
It will be all new ceilings and walls are brick at the mo.

Cann anyone shed some light into what products i would need.

Thanks.
The house is in romsey if any lime guys are in the area

done 80m2 of lath an plaster ceilings in November/December, to be honest it's hard work, but it's not to bad. A nail gun and compressor are a must for lath ceilings! And I would advise that you do it on a day rate!

Plaster wise I use prep bond for the lime then think the top coat is called one coat from a place sheffield way. If you want there details let me know

Dan speak to heritage lime based in North Devon.they are great for advice and will deliver anywhere.there gear is nice to use also.let me know if you want a number

Thanks guys. I think in going to find a couple experienced guys to give me a hand and refresh me. Just need to figure out what gear and price

Thanks guys. I think in going to find a couple experienced guys to give me a hand and refresh me. Just need to figure out what gear and price

as you have not got a clue dan, and if i where in your position i would snap seanlar hand off with his offer to help you.

Hi a good company to speak to for advice and material costs are Ty Mawr lime or Mike Wye Associates. Both are helpful companies and have vast knowledge on all lime products. Just make sure that any paint that is used is breathable otherwise these will defeat the use of lime.

Status
Not open for further replies.