Advice on which render to use

Seelda

Hi, I want to render a 6m2 brick garden wall and the side and end of a single brick garage.
I like the texture of K-rend but looking at K-rendered properties near me (seaside) the render soon gets stained or green mould.
I have a sample of a Johnstone's silicon render which is very flexible but I don't like the texture.
Can anyone please recommend a silicone render that can be finished with a texture like K-rend?

As I understand it, K-rend renders have a low silicon content, so are less flexible and more prone to algae/staining. I'm looking for a zero maintenance flexible render but with a finished texture like the K-rend projects that I've seen.
I've read that K-rend is popular because it's cheaper than the competition. What I'm looking for is performance and looks rather than cost.
I'd appreciate the benefit of your experience in justifying your recommendations.

As I understand it, K-rend renders have a low silicon content, so are less flexible and more prone to algae/staining. I'm looking for a zero maintenance flexible render but with a finished texture like the K-rend projects that I've seen.
I've read that K-rend is popular because it's cheaper than the competition. What I'm looking for is performance and looks rather than cost.
I'd appreciate the benefit of your experience in justifying your recommendations.
You understand incorrectly.
As stated above; Krend is the name of the company, not the product.
Krend produce both a monocouche product and a silicone thin coat system. They're totally different (apart from being coloured) and you can't make silicone look exactly like mono close up.