Advice on weber plast tf textured finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swhittle

Hi I'm doing weber tf Acrylic decorative finish just wanted some advice on doing it drying times and rubbing up thanks.

Make sure base coat is flat and dry, apply primer if using it and let dry top coat apply with trowel and rub up straight away with plastic float to create even service then allow to dry can take Upto 24 hour to completely dry so protect surface if rain is forecast..... However why use Weber Baumit thin coats are better to use and the finish looks great

Thanks with the base coat how do you rub it up to get it flat. I have been told that the top coat pulls in quick and I have got big panels to do and it's just me and a labour. It's a repair job someone did it about 4 years ago and it all fell off I think it was webers fault so they are paying for it to be done again that's why I have got to use weber.

You just can not learn this by talking about it. You really need to be shown this , and have practiced on small areas with a team that do it all the time. With big areas to do you could run into serious trouble without proper training.

Status
Not open for further replies.