Advice on seal to shower or bath

phenlight

Hi all.
I did a microcement course with the aim for doing my own bath room.
I am wondering how to seal bath and shower tray? Do I microcement then silicon? I was trying to get away from silicon and wondered if a product like a tape can go on and be microcement over the top.
Appreciate any help

Don’t know much about micro cement, but I always silicon a bath to the wall before tiling. Usually use at least one tube.

I always make sure bath or shower tray has been sealed/or I seal prior to application.I then use a sealant after microcementing to above as it will crack if not as the two will not bond.Hope this helps.

I always make sure bath or shower tray has been sealed/or I seal prior to application.I then use a sealant after microcementing to above as it will crack if not as the two will not bond.Hope this helps.
NO, i think you should get yourself up to bed.

Hi all.
I am wondering how to seal bath and shower tray? Do I microcement then silicon? I was trying to get away from silicon and wondered if a product like a tape can go on and be microcement over the top.
Appreciate any help
Clear silicon?

Hi all.
Appreciate any help
How did it go? About to do the same...