Advertising

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Essexboy

Hi guys,

Im a newbie and just wondering where you guys advertise? Im on a budget and my girlfriend wont let me advertise on her car. whats best, leaflets, newspapers,radio etc. Thanks in advance, Wayne

Wayne danny can do you a website he might do a deal if you ask him.
Maybe a budget one page website :RpS_thumbup:
Or get magnetic signs & put them on your girlfriends car when she's not looking.:RpS_wink:
Phone your local radio station tell them you want to talk about how bad your work situation is at the moment.
Then when they phone you back to speak to you on their show just tell them your the best spread in your area & shout your mobile number out before they cut you off for blatant advertising:RpS_biggrin:

Wayne danny can do you a website he might do a deal if you ask him.
Maybe a budget one page website :RpS_thumbup:
Or get magnetic signs & put them on your girlfriends car when she's not looking.:RpS_wink:
Phone your local radio station tell them you want to talk about how bad your work situation is at the moment.
Then when they phone you back to speak to you on their show just tell them your the best spread in your area & shout your mobile number out before they cut you off for blatant advertising:RpS_biggrin:

hahaha, love it. shout me no. on the radio :RpS_sneaky:

tv advertising like everything else in ireland is very expensive, but maybe in a few months when i get established. theres no other plasterers advertising on tv over here so i think you may be right

Hi essex boy

I find the lads like to know a bit about your background before they help/take you seriously

Whats your experience/background mate?

hahaha, love it. shout me no. on the radio :RpS_sneaky:

tv advertising like everything else in ireland is very expensive, but maybe in a few months when i get established. theres no other plasterers advertising on tv over here so i think you may be right

Not really mate it can be free!
Wear a t shirt with your company details on the front then find out where a news crew are in your area then just go & stand next to the news reader & smile :RpS_thumbup:
You'll be flooded with phone calls!

Hello Mate
The best advice I can give you is don't start upon your own just yet as there are just too many spreads around fighting over too little work, if you really want to become a spread then get a job as a labourer get some experience under your belt and sell yourself to him that you can help him putting on the gear etc, your going to need to spend alot of money starting up and you will have business expences of about £350 a month to find, every month no matter how many jobs you do and in the current situation you are way better doing something else

Essex boy your giving the paddys a bad name, i mean the
other day you were talking about waterproofer in multi finish

Status
Not open for further replies.