adjusting your stilts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

sick of adjusting your stilts getting on them and they are too high or not high enough?

Undo the nuts put the foot of the stilts on the ceiling stand underneath and then stretch them to the height you need then put the bolts back in ;)

flynnyman said:
sick of adjusting your stilts getting on them and they are too high or not high enough?

Undo the nuts put the foot of the stilts on the ceiling stand underneath and then stretch them to the height you need then put the bolts back in ;)
nice one ;D

OR GET ON THE SCAFFOLD, UNDO UR STILTS TILL THEYBNEARLY HIT THE FLOOR THEN TIGHTEN. s**t sorry bout the capitals, stella an red wine

Alternatively, you could record distance the from floor to ceiling, subtract your own height and set your stilts at a measurement that accounts for the distance between the crown of your head and the soffit height.
This always works for me.

galway said:
Alternatively, you could record distance the from floor to ceiling, subtract your own height and set your stilts at a measurement that accounts for the distance between the crown of your head and the soffit height.
This always works for me.

My way is easier it doesnt involve a tape or calculations and always works for me :)

galway put them on the end of youre nose and point up to the ceiling then when it starts hurting youll stop asking stupid fuvking questions

spunky said:
galway put them on the end of youre nose and point up to the ceiling then when it starts hurting youll stop asking stupid fuvking questions

CLASS LOL first time in a long time you made me laugh :D

Galway has a point, depends how much Fannys head has swelled that day, may fit in the morning, but not in the afternoon.

kebab king said:
Galway has a point, depends how much Fannys head has swelled that day, may fit in the morning, but not in the afternoon.

Yeh thats true and also depends how much kebab may have dropped on the floor on the first coat his head might be touching the ceiling on the second coat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.