adjustable corner trowel

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, why do you need one?

If you are doing and odd angle just do opposites.

I use a normal corner trowel differently to most spreads but my ccorners are always perfect (big head) Got shown the way where you stick finish on the point of the trowel and run down... Personally think thats shite and you tend to get ridges.

I dont put muck on the trowel I use on side of the plade at a time the results are really good. I got shown that way a few weeks back and to say its good is an understatememnt

Danny

just seen a marshall one the other day an wondered what they were like, i hate doin opposites never earn any money that way too much running about imo, i dont use my corner trowel until its almost solid just to tidy up really

Don't bother i had the mashalltown one completely shite , cant comment on the other makes tho

i bought one thinking (like you napper) that when its gone stiff arun down with a cornertrowel just fills the corner nice and the adjustable trowel will eliminate that trowel mark a normal one leaves behind..
not a bit of it mate, its only adjustable from about 100 degrees upwards, its minimum angle is over 90 degrees, theyre made of a really soft plastic (almost like rubber) so they bend like f''ck...
and as for 135 externals, i just do em freehand anyway...
wouldnt recommend it...

people do hear our cries ;D........huh youve got an 18" trowel whats the point then m/town bring out a stonking great hawk! ;D

if your looking for a good adjustable wetndrywall sell one excellent for splayed angles

o f'k o'f people actually buy shite luike tjhar..... sorrrry been down the pubn..

with corner trowels you have to use them first before you start spreading you run a bead of mud down both sides and then use tool to form angle SLEYING mud of feathering to plasterboard ,then wen skimming you skim up to it not touching said newley formed corner

i think

paul

Status
Not open for further replies.