Acrylic Render

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotrend

Where to start, well basically im used to rendering using wetherby premium scrim adhesive and i find the top coat sponges like a dream perfectly smooth as its thin coat, however i'm looking for a similar style of render but in a colour variety is there such a thing... I usually silicone textured finish my walls but some customers just simply cant afford the cost of the product so i want to offer a cheaper alternative. So in short a render that can be finish coat applied to roughly 2mm and sponge finished

Not really bobspread as im looking for an alternative to silicone textured finish, a cheaper option a thin coat render that comes in colour so basically premium scrim adhesive but in a colour

SAS Europe has a thin coat mineral what they reckon you finish with a sponge. I think its a mineral version of bucket coat so what it would look like with a sponge is anyones guess.

You could always do monocouche, thats a render without having to apply a thin coat on top.

thanks for the replies ive got some samples of that prorend europe sas mineraltex on order and that parex maite, will see how it goes

just an update finally got my samples in and parex seems to look the best so will give that a try has anyone bought off parex before?

Everyone buys parex on here. Its the parex chum chum forum this.
parex do well of this forum as its rep is elevated, they prob couldn't give a flying f tho

Status
Not open for further replies.