Acrylic hose price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
Can any of you PFT guys give me a ruff idea of the price for the medium hose for the Ritmo? Don't want to be using the chunky hose that needs the adaptor on the gun. Also is there a r/s for the Ritmo which will slow the delivery of acrylic down a little? Would be helpful if it wasn't so quick

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Is it worth it? I feel like the larger one just is not right for the job

It's worth the money just by the way it makes the gun that much more sexy.
I had no problem with the 25mm, but the 19mm is lighter and easier to drag through the scaffolding.

That's was my thinking. Do you tell clients you will be spraying and give them a sample or just do it?

Thanks les. How would I attach the geka fittings to the r/s and gun?

Sprayed today using the big snake is doing my head in!

Can anyone pm me some rates for base and acrylic. I've got possibly a tower block to do and wanna make sure I'm not going in to high or low.

How do you go about taping the hopper and grill up on the machine Steve? I'm considering cutting the lid up on one of the ritmos to remove a section of the grill, for pouring the micky gob and bucket coats in.

Just lift the lid and don't bother taping the Hooper. My ritmos a work horse and don't mind getting a little dirty.

I hate putting the acrylic near the machine, that stuff sticks like ****! The idea of it riding bare back in the hopper makes me cringe. But your right, it's there to do the work.

Am I to protective over her?
null_zps7aed12ee.jpg

We were in a very narrow alley down the side of a house that was to long for the machine to go at the end, I was a bit concerned about over spray. Its only a tarp pulled round it and some tape on the grill its about ten minutes work.

Status
Not open for further replies.