acrylic bucket coats

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

casey200

hi guys, i need about 50-60 25kg tubs of cream/ivory ish 2mm acrylic render if anyone has some in shed /garage under bed! dont matter if weber knauf etc,
can pickup with cash.
text or ring or pm
cheers

casey

oh and if theres primer too!!

thanks for the input...
there were 80 tubs of weber tf on ebay about 3 weeks ago.
so some peeps must have leftovers..

i only need 20 tubs for each project so it dont matter if there different brands

@owls tends to have some left over gear now and again give him a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a full tub of wetherby white primer, I also had a full tub of white acrylic yesterday but alas that had an accident yesterday and now lives in a skip

hi guys, i need about 50-60 25kg tubs of cream/ivory ish 2mm acrylic render if anyone has some in shed /garage under bed! dont matter if weber knauf etc,
can pickup with cash.
text or ring or pm
cheers

are you on drugs?

50-60 tubs?.......
thats around 600 metres square of render at 2mm course, that would do around 4 complete average size houses...
so no i dont tend to over order enought to render 4 more additional houses. :rolleyes)

Sorry, but optimism is one thing, but that is some shot in the dark Casey, I can picture the spread with an accidental 5 - 10 max but 50 - 60 tubs been over ordered ,loaded in to your van. unloaded at the lock up is a fair stretch of optimism, but worth a shot, made me smile anyway...

@owls tends to have some left over gear now and again give him a PM.

yep,,

we get odd tubs left over from jobs.
if any lads need the odd tub of acrylic if there short, various makes but most are parex dpr, let us know, they can have it for nowt.

seems crackers to throw them away, at nearly 100 quid a pop but some colours i wont use again, so they only go in the skip.

lol....

ok owls... so maybe im shooting to high!! i know 50-60 tubs is alot and i know no one over orders that much, but there could be some-one out there who has some?
80 tubs went on ebay a few weeks ago and there is a guy sellling **** loads of white acrylic.
there are four plots which im rendering and each one needs between 15-20 tubs, so if some one has 20 tubs of conni in ivory and someone else has 20 dpr in an ivory. and someone else has 20 in webers .. im not trying to get 50-60 in one batch!!!!!!!

lol....

ok owls... so maybe im shooting to high!! i know 50-60 tubs is alot and i know no one over orders that much, but there could be some-one out there who has some?
80 tubs went on ebay a few weeks ago and there is a guy sellling **** loads of white acrylic.
there are four plots which im rendering and each one needs between 15-20 tubs, so if some one has 20 tubs of conni in ivory and someone else has 20 dpr in an ivory. and someone else has 20 in webers .. im not trying to get 50-60 in one batch!!!!!!!

why cant you order it in?
common off whites , theyll be plenty available in warehouses in the uk, that youll get within 48 hours. if your not bothered about makes etc.

well i was about to but i thought i would check on ebay to see if there was anyne selling any on there, there was a guy selling 86 tubs for 800 squid .. they were a couple of months out of date though. so i thought i would see if i could get hold of any.. i know its a long shot but there would have been a big saving! so i willl give it a weekand if no joy i will order some in..

well i was about to but i thought i would check on ebay to see if there was anyne selling any on there, there was a guy selling 86 tubs for 800 squid .. they were a couple of months out of date though. so i thought i would see if i could get hold of any.. i know its a long shot but there would have been a big saving! so i willl give it a weekand if no joy i will order some in..

Are you from Yorkshire by any chance? You canny bugger.

lol:) , im def not from wales... if i was i would have mixed up all my acrylic leftovers together and told the customer its a rustic colour!

ok, i bet if i order the batch monday morning some bugger will come along with some for sale
oh well,

Status
Not open for further replies.