Aching legs!!!

zombie

Private Member
Any tips!

At day end/ through day f**k me my legs ache granted i take no breaks and will graft for 10-12 hrs if job has to be completed some days.

Wear standard dewalt work boots and work off hopup for ceilings etc

Suggestions?

Any tips!

At day end/ through day f**k me my legs ache granted i take no breaks and will graft for 10-12 hrs if job has to be completed some days.

Suggestions?
Mine are the same, you wear the dewalt bolster boots? Some days my feet feel like i’m Jumped on maltys skull all day barefoot. Could be the boots, think they’re comfy as though.

A long hot bath with Epsom salts and vinegar helps.Also when at home in the evening keep your legs elevated when sitting down,put them up on a small stool or chair.

Any tips!

Suggestions?

Visit a chiropractor, I had similar issues with sides of my knees and my hips. Part of the issue was my pelvis being slightly out of line. Three visits later and the pain was massively reduced. (y)

Nike air special forces boots
Posted about them last year and no joke they are brilliant
so comfortable it’s untrue and those cap boots also give you back ache I’m sure of it

Nike air special forces boots
Posted about them last year and no joke they are brilliant
so comfortable it’s untrue and those cap boots also give you back ache I’m sure of it
Where did u get them Pete?.

What you don’t get with sfb boots that you do with any “work cap boots “ whatever brand they are except maybe the puma ones they are good
Sore toes
Rubbing on ankle
Lace rash on front of foot were the tongue moves to the side
Lower back ache
Butt muscle spasms
Scabs from and sores on sole
And little toe sores near nail

Any tips!

Suggestions?

compression socks. knee high, reebok are best.

Any tips!

Suggestions?

Holiday mate....I get the same.
Don't work yourself to death 3 story houses break me nowadays....it's on staircases.

What you don’t get with sfb boots that you do with any “work cap boots “ whatever brand they are except maybe the puma ones they are good
Sore toes
Rubbing on ankle
Lace rash on front of foot were the tongue moves to the side
Lower back ache
Butt muscle spasms
Scabs from and sores on sole
And little toe sores near nail
Where you working the f**k**g somme

Any tips!

Suggestions?
f**k work boots get trainers

Any tips!

Suggestions?
People who constantly do long hours and don't take breaks are just kidding themselves that they're getting more work done.
Rest and time to recharge your batteries are important, a lesson I was taught many years ago.
Having left my old man I'd won my first decent site (132 houses). As time went on I was struggling to keep up with the schedule so my old man came to work for me, on price in his own plots.
Two identical houses, him in one, me in the other. He did his normal 8-4 with two half hour breaks, while I worked 7.30-5 with short breaks.
Eight days later we had both finished the houses but I'd put in plenty more hours than my dad.
I said to him that I just "couldn't understand it". His answer was simple, "you look f**k*d every morning from the day before, not fresh and ready to go". I listened, took it onboard and went back to doing days of 8-4 with decent breaks. Initially I got less done but within three months plots were getting done in the same number of days, but fewer hours.
Lesson learnt.

People who constantly do long hours and don't take breaks are just kidding themselves that they're getting more work done.
Rest and time to recharge your batteries are important, a lesson I was taught many years ago.
Having left my old man I'd won my first decent site (132 houses). As time went on I was struggling to keep up with the schedule so my old man came to work for me, on price in his own plots.
Two identical houses, him in one, me in the other. He did his normal 8-4 with two half hour breaks, while I worked 7.30-5 with short breaks.
Eight days later we had both finished the houses but I'd put in plenty more hours than my dad.
I said to him that I just "couldn't understand it". His answer was simple, "you look f**k*d every morning from the day before, not fresh and ready to go". I listened, took it onboard and went back to doing days of 8-4 with decent breaks. Initially I got less done but within three months plots were getting done in the same number of days, but fewer hours.
Lesson learnt.
Wish I hadn't done stupid hours when younger. Now it's start 8 ish 2 sets f**k of home

The reason i dont have breaks is imo it puts another hour on an already long day.

Probably wrong way of looking at it maybe just a bad habit the reason is my vack then starts to seize up once i stop.